Unusual fetish or turn on?

KinkyKev wrote:

Thanks gorgeous!! xxx

Sweet dreams all!!

Same to you my sweet....try not to miss me too much.....an impossible task I know LOL

I had an ex who was getting very randy when I had my menses... He liked giving me conilingus and my menses never put him off...

i love having sex when it's that time of the month, it is so sexy

My OH has a black tights and foot fetish, his cock is literally hard the minute I put a pair on.

He likes nothing more than to come over my feet whilst I am wearing a pair and then for me to lick his come off my foot !!

He also likes me to feed one of the legs of my tights over his cock and give him a hand job. It turns him on even more when they've dried for me to wear them for work, he loves being able to see his come stain on them, very naughty. Other things he likes me to do whilst wearing them is to brush the head of his cock against my foot and to give him a footjob, must admit, it's become quite a fetish of mine too, there's something that makes legs/feet look very sexy when you have a pair on for the day, does anyone else's BF have such a fetish, love to hear your tales too.

2 Likes

Well I love crossdressing so wearing lingerie, stocking suspender etc. I also like a girl in lingerie.

My mind changes all the time. sometimes I love to be dominant and take control, sometimes I want to be submissive. I guess that's what happens when you're bi-polar! LOL

1 Like

uniforms

men covered in mud or grease

thunder strorms (just hearing thunder and lightning gets me wet)

motorbikes lol (i cum just riding on the back of one)

tattoos i find them a huge turn on and get very horny and extreamly turned on to the point i cant help but moan and touch myself when i get inked myself

Wellington boots

What defines it as weird?! :P

Mine would be rope. In any capacity these days. Walking around B&Q is a lark...

I have some very strange fetishes, we will go for the normal ones first,

Nipple being touched.
Big tits.
Shoes.
Bondage.
Gags, on me (open mouth, ball).

Now for the strange ones,
Chastity, I love when my gf lockes my cock up and not knowing when I will next have a release.
Being forced to wear women clothes and makeup.
Butt plugs, (the larger the better) I love the stretching feeling.
My gf gets makes me lie on my back, then she lifts my legs up so that my dick is pointing in my face. then she makes me wank in my own face.

Want to try
Suck a mans dick (p.s) I am a man
I would like to be tired up and then have a fucking machine plowing my ass.

him wrote:

My gf gets makes me lie on my back, then she lifts my legs up so that my dick is pointing in my face. then she makes me wank in my own face.

GREAT IDEA. I should order my slave to do so. Thanks for the tip.

ladysc wrote:

My OH has a black tights and foot fetish, his cock is literally hard the minute I put a pair on.

He likes nothing more than to come over my feet whilst I am wearing a pair and then for me to lick his come off my foot !!

He also likes me to feed one of the legs of my tights over his cock and give him a hand job. It turns him on even more when they've dried for me to wear them for work, he loves being able to see his come stain on them, very naughty. Other things he likes me to do whilst wearing them is to brush the head of his cock against my foot and to give him a footjob, must admit, it's become quite a fetish of mine too, there's something that makes legs/feet look very sexy when you have a pair on for the day, does anyone else's BF have such a fetish, love to hear your tales too.

time of the month fucking!

Mine has to be panties!

Everything about them! The sexy designs, the tight fit, the way the material feels against my intimate areas! I love to play with myself while wearing panties, to get them nice and wet, then rub them around slipping all over my pussy! I love it when guys love my panties too! I love that guys love the scent of them and I love it even more when guys use my panties to masturbate with! Even hotter is a guys erection sticking out of a pair of my dirty wet panties!

I'm also quite into pee play! That too involves panties! Peeing through a pair of panties after masturbating is so hot! xoxo

2 Likes

ProvocativePanties wrote:

I'm also quite into pee play! That too involves panties! Peeing through a pair of panties after masturbating is so hot! xoxo

Would love to try this!

1 Like

I like to have the size of my penis mocked by Lucy (it is actually pretty average, about 6.5 inches long and 5 inch circumference). Especially when this is combined with her using a large dildo on herself and then letting me fuck her and feel how loose her pussy is around me, whilst telling me how much better a proper cock would feel.

Plenty of other fetishes, but I would rate this as probably the oddest/ most unusual. Any other aficionados out there?

Alex.

breast bondage, pretty much anything to do with them being tied or nipple clamps or wax play, spanking ect.

impregnation fantasy. don't know why but it turns me on

rape fantasy/ resistance play.

something that turns me on in theory is lactation fetish and adult nursing relationships

another theoretical one is large toys ( would love to try the great american challenge)

sweetlove666 wrote:

rape fantasy/ resistance play.

This is my ultimate fantasy along with inflatable dildo and being locked in a cage and having a master >:)

I don't really have weird fetishes or turns on I think. Though I do love nature and agrophillia.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I don't really have weird fetishes or turns on I think. Though I do love nature and agrophillia.

What is agrophillia?

sex in public i think