Unusual position?

What is the most unusual sex position you have tried and was it successful or a disaster? Mine is wheelbarrow and was a disaster first time but have done it successful since.

I don’t know what you call this position (I’m sure there is a name) but I lay on my back with my hips tilted slightly to the side. My OH lays at right angles to me and our legs are intertwined. It isn’t something we do often- I dont know why we don’t do it more regularly, as it is really successful. The inside of his thigh rubs my clit, he has his hands free to play with my boobs and my bum and I have free hands to hold his balls from behind between his legs and occasionally gently finger his bum too if he’s in the mood.

Hat's off MalRoss, I'm not strong enough to pull that off ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

For me it would be him lying on his back with bent knees, feet in the air and legs spread apart while I was on all fours and facing away from him. It didn't work for us. The angle was weird and ,as soon as he'd get realy hard, his penis would pop out. At least we had fun experimenting... xD

Wheelbarrow too, when much younger and fitter, with a fit boyfriend! For fun, not for serious pleasure. Used to do the position where my lovers stood and picked me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around them, that was a regular at one time. Nowadays it's just variations on the big three, missionary, cowgirl and doggy.

It's the wheelbarrow for me as well! Just thinking back to that night has made me giggle!

This is going back a good few years. I saw something during the day about that position, later that evening after a few drinks I decided we must try it! I ended up face first in the pillows, both of us in some kind of heap. I haven't been brave enough to try it again Haha!

in a small shower with one leg jammed up above waist level near the spray holder, me partially lifting her up holding her bum, with a sort of doggie sideways/ partial wheelbarrow with me behind. like 4 positions in one move. we were athletic then, now we would both pull a muscle and end up in A&E.

not sure its the most unsual but the worst after effects.

In a hot tub with doggy, it was roasting in it, i fainted and fell over and banged my head and it was so hot my OH couldnt feel her knees which were bleeding when she came out as the bottom was sort of like concrete than plastic.