Uploading a profile picture

Hey everyone,

I've noticed a few people saying they aren't sure how to upload a picture to use as their avatar. For those who wish to do this, please follow these steps:

Click on Your Account
Click on Edit Profile
Scroll down
Under the "Upload Profile Picture" header, click the browse button
Find the picture you want to use
Scroll down and click Save Changes

It may take a little while for your picture to be added as I think they get checked. However, it really is that simple 😊

1 Like

do the pictures for avatars have to be our own pictures or can they be anything? Im after something to make me look less new but dont want my face on here!

Anything as long as it doesn't break the rules

Hey :) they can be anything provided no naughty bits are shown and nips are also included in that...

Also if are using ur phone, download photo resizer as sometimes pics can be too big x

I've got this problem too :( iv just downloaded photo resizer and still no joy, the page will only load half way.. Hmm

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I've noticed a few people saying they aren't sure how to upload a picture to use as their avatar. For those who wish to do this, please follow these steps:

Click on Your Account
Click on Edit Profile
Scroll down

It may take a little while for your picture to be added as I think they get checked. However, it really is that simple 😊

Ah - thanks for this! I did post ont he other thread with instructions, but this makes much more sense.

Thanks! :D

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Hey everyone,

Click on Your Account
Click on Edit Profile
Scroll down

Ah - thanks for this! I did post ont he other thread with instructions, but this makes much more sense.

Thanks! :D

My pleasure 😊

I have a similar issue, how do i upload photos without updating/replacing my profile pic? E.g i have 2 pics with e new strap kit i bought but i can only see an option to.upload it as a profile pic rather than add to "my photos/gallery"?

m4nn13 wrote:

I have a similar issue, how do i upload photos without updating/replacing my profile pic? E.g i have 2 pics with e new strap kit i bought but i can only see an option to.upload it as a profile pic rather than add to "my photos/gallery"?

Go to members photos under the community link. There is a big green button that says upload a photo. Lovehoney staff check all the photo's before they go live so any you put up won't be live until Monday.

Ah great!

I have tried everything to upload a pic to my profile and it just keeps coming up a message saying there is a problem? I have edited it to the correct size and it is within the guidelines... Do not understand why it won't upload? HELP?