Uploading pics turn on

I love to record myself and take pictures. Not to send but something to do during a solo session. I’m have so many to upload too

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 Same here I love to record myself, might sound funny but I love seeing my orgasm face, at first I use to think Omy I look stupid :see_no_evil: but now I actually like the look :biting_lip:

2 Likes

I think for me it’s about appreciating my body. It help me get over any imperfections I thought I had. I have never actually put my face in a video haha

1 Like

I love uploading pics. Knowing someone somewhere is turned on. Hehe

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @HotWifeJade hooe you enjoy the forum! Great pic I must say! I get turned on uploading and wondering if others get turned on by my posts too.

2 Likes

I uploaded my first one yesterday, I was really nervous about it, but everyone was so lovely and it gave me so much confidence in myself

5 Likes

hopefully not your last you look lovely

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: it won’t be my last one

2 Likes

Gotta take one for the lovehoney forum team and load the occasional pic or two.
Not so much as a turn on as fun taking the photos, uploading,receiving and posting comments

4 Likes

I get extremely turned on by photos or videos I like to be told what they want be to wear or do. I usually do share with men more than women cause the never got ack to u I love repeat sessions and guys are there to give that to me. I just saying.

I’ve never done anything like it before but I’m looking forward to becoming a member and posting a few pics. The thought of doing it really turns me on as it’s completely out of my comfort zone. I’ve got a bit of a dad bod so not body confident but everyone seems so nice on here I’m thinking it’s worth having a go!

Yes very much so I just can’t figure out how to do it here edited by mod - link removed

Yes is very nervous posting first one, but is such a turn on and more so if get nice comments. And yes taking the pics can be double the fun.

1 Like