Uploading pics turn on

Is it just me, or do you get really turned on from uploading pics and sharing pics of yourself?

5 Likes

Don’t know about about ‘turned on’, but it’s a lot of fun once you’ve braved the first post

4 Likes

Excited, but not in a sexual way. More in a fun, playful way.

3 Likes

The comments thread adds to the fun too, both giving shout outs to recent uploads and reading those about your own and other people’s pics
@Roo95 : you should give it go!

3 Likes

I will upload soon when I can :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t get turned on but it’s definitely a confidence booster!

4 Likes

Yes I was getting a bit turned on, and also by looking at the images now they’re on the thread. Some years ago when I wasn’t getting enough sex I learnt to appreciate my own body more and see it as attractive, so I didn’t need to fantasise about anybody else. Also it reminded me of a recurrent dream where I go to masturbate but realise I can be seen through a window, so go to another room but the same thing happens there, etc. etc. :blush:

2 Likes

Good you can never have enough confidence :+1:

1 Like

For me , it is a way to share pictures of my poor old beat up body with others that might appreciate how much effort I put into it . My wife somewhat likes the view but rarely interacts with it .

1 Like

The boss and I share pictures between ourselves all the time but never outside that.
It’s a great way to tease and turn each other on especially when we’re not going to be able to get together for a few days due to work and opposing shifts!

1 Like

Not turned on but definitely a good confidence booster, now sharing with the BF that gets me turned on but he has a way of doing that to me.

4 Likes

I would love to have the confidence to upload a photo as I feel it would be a turn on. Maybe one day…

1 Like

It’s a good bit of fun really

3 Likes

@Roo95 it’s not just you, I think a lot of people upload for various reasons. Like you because it turns them on, some need the positive reinforcement and others are comfortable and proud of their bodies. Just what I think for what its worth!!! Upload those sexy bodies away I say :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I like uploading them so my friends here can see what I like. But taking them gets me excited love getting dressed up for the camera.

1 Like

If it’s done for the right reasons (mainly because you actually want to do so) it’s difficult to see a downside to it: body confidence, self acceptance and so on.

3 Likes

I feel something empowering when looking through pictures/videos. I’d love to upload some to here but just not there yet

2 Likes

I must admit it can be somewhat of a turn on . The part that sometimes is hard to guess what will get many likes . Some that took some thought and set up get surprisingly few votes . Even my most popular do not get 20 likes . Not uncommon for ladies to get 30-50 likes and beyond 70 .

1 Like

I love taking pictures and videos of myself either wanking off or shagging my inflatable friend, wish I could share them with someone though who would also get turned on.

1 Like

I also really like taking pictures and video of myself sounding or sliding a dildo deep in me , but not for upload . I have some pictures meant for upload here along with many that show more of me than is allowed .

1 Like