UR3 any experience..?

Hi all,

Contemplating purchasing this for the OH as a birthday present.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16731

She likes to feel full but comfortable so something with a realistic feel is what I'm after. Does anyone own one or a similar Doc Johnson UR3 product?

I've read the reviews and some are a bit mixed, is there anything else that comes close to this feel, we already have a Crystal Jellies 8 inch, her current favorite.

thanks

We have a Crystal Jellies and a UR3. The UR3 is much much softer, but slightly more "dick-like" in feeling (according to the Mrs). UR3 is a _really_ nice feeling material (was sent a stroker made of the same stuff) but some people don't like it's composition. It does smell for longer than other materials that we've gotten in the past but that might not bother you.

If you do get it don't store it together with the jellies, there's something about the stuff they give off that cause them to melt each other (the UR3 really does go urgh, but I coughed up for a replacement because we like it so much), at least in the small experimentation I did it seemed to be this I cannot be 100% sure.

Also that pinky colour goes after a couple of washes.

The only UR3 product we own is the blow job helper thing, it gets SO sticky after washing it is unreal. Be ready with the renewer powder (and ready to wash it off before inserting)!

I love the look of that dildo too but I'm put off by the other UR3 we own. It never gets used because it is so damn coated in fluff and stickiness and bleh. Though in so saying, it is made from clear UR3 so the dildo (having some opaque colour) may be less sticky? I really hope so.

I also worry that when the pink colour is washing off for people, is it coming off inside you too? D:

If you decided to buy it I'd love to hear what you thought of it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28097

My OH has this, I know that's not what ur asking but it is same material.. He loves it :) says it's very lifelike, we don't own any dildos in that material so I comment on that but feeling his stoker lubed up it does feel nice and squishy :)

Edit : lovebirds is right in relation to the stickiness!! So once it's dry, remember to use renewer powder!

Thanks for the feedback guys... still consideing this purchase, If we do, we'll keep you up to date...

I recently bought a UR3 toy for my partner and the texture is really different from any other toys I've felt before. It's the sort of thing that I just want to keep touching, so I bet that it'd feel amazing as a dildo. It's quite firm and weighty, but a bit softer to the touch than my experience of jelly toys. It's tricky to explain how something feels but I hope this is a bit helpful in conveying it.

Best of luck with it if you do decide to go ahead with purchasing it :)

I have a doc Johnson UR3 dildo. I'm not entirely sure on it to be honest, it's mega floppy and practically impossible to insert (especially so considering that it's an anal one). It also smells awful!
Given the material I also always use it with a condom, as it's porous and I wouldn't want it harbouring any nasties even after washing it thoroughly.
So yeah, as you can see, I'm not a huge fan! I don't think I'd buy another UR3 product to be honest.

Edit: although it does feel remarkably life like!

UR3 is the most lifelike dildo ever, spookily realistic, you could warm it and if you were to put a condom on it she would struggle to tell the difference, it's our favourite dildo by far, the 8“ vac u loc or suction cup is the ultimate dildo In our opinion, you just have to marvel at the perfection, highly recommended

I have UR3 products, just have to keep them dusted with the renewal powder or a sprinkle of talc.

Thanks for the extra feedback guys, she's after something realistic and 'squishy' so looking good.

This is made from UR3 - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25820

Mr Marcus is possibly the best dildo I own. It is extremely realistic in feel and size, it warms up quick, has a good suction cup for varied play and is tapered from the tip to the base so she can have as little or as much as she wants!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)......and it is brown which may add to both yours and hers fantasy's?........get her this one and I can asure you she will not be disappointed!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)