Urethral sounding, has anyone any experience or tried?

i'll be honest the thought of doing this makes me cringe a little, i just couldnt go for it, think it would hurt too much ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Not for me ouch!

Its an absolute wonderful feeling. Lube, clean objects and be careful

Hi sounding_freak

Your photo breaks the rules, you will need to remove it :)

Sounding freak, I'm sorry but this is not the right forum for that avatar it breaks the forum rules and respectfully ask that you remove it.

It would be much appreciated that you do it yourself than wait for a mod to have to do it for you.

If you care to enter into respectful , sexually orientated discussions. Then you are welcome. If not and are here to shock and be impolite then you are not welcome . It's not down to us LH will ban you.

Thinking of trying Urethra sounding, which type would be suitable for a novice.

Dickiebird wrote:

Thinking of trying Urethra sounding, which type would be suitable for a novice.

There have been a number of threads on this over the past year or so (I know the search option sucks).

Personally I started with something fairly thin (maybe 4 or 5mm) and then bought a tapered sound so I could experiment.

In the past others have suggested flexible sounds to get started and some think you should start with something larger.

When I was in my teens I had a motorcycle crash and was cathertised for three weeks. As I started to recover I was having the most strange feeling from the tip of my penis to the base and erections were happening all the time. I had many an embarrassing moment with nurses during my time in hospital. As soon as the catheter was removed my intermittent erections stopped. I have to admit that I have considered sounding just to recapture that feeling, however it may have just been the result of rampant teenage hormones.

I tried urethra sounding today starting with a 5 and 6 mm dilator. I have got to admit I was cautious to begin with. But it is a really enjoyable experience and something I will do on a regular basis.

I think Jess has done a very informative video on this