Urethral sounding, has anyone any experience or tried?

I have never done it and not quite sure what it's trying to achieve. My wifey has small fingers and when giving a nice oily HJ she has put her little finger into the first knuckle. So long as you are erect it goes in very easily and is very pleasurable when gently moved up and down inside.

Having done a little online research( which is always dangerous, who's posting and why) it appears that some people mostly men really get off by using proper medical sounding rods. I could understand that it could be interesting to reach the prostate this way, but it appears some just enjoy being masturbated from the inside. Have seen a couple of vids of men coming this way.

Have any of you ladies done it? Or do you enjoy yours being stimulated. I do like and play with the my OH's pee hole. She says it is very sensitive and so long as she is very turned on its nice. I like how it looks within a wet engorged vulva, and when stimulating her g spot plus the meatus of the vaginal roof it also looks engorged and protrudes.

Every thing we all know about both male and female genitals, the nerve endings and connective tissues it should be pleasurable. Obviously there are hygiene issues but with the openness around anal sex now, is this a trick we are missing.I am guessing not as it appears to be a niche enjoyment. I personally now trust more what we all think on LH than than faceless post on the web.

Look forward to your posts.

It can be really fun, but you need everything to be sterile... the chances of a urine infection or whatever are always there, always, not to mention kind of like anal you can easily damage something if you don't go slowly enough (I speak from personal experience, it's more painful than an anal injury XD), the reason for people generally using medical grade sounds is to avoid infection.

Possibly bad stuff aside, it looks and feels pretty awesome :) Just be really careful, urine infections are no fun. If you're on fetlife, I'd advise maybe checking/joining groups there, it's where I got most of my information about it from, you get some pretty die hard fans.

This is something i desperately wanna try but have decided to wait until after our family is the right size.
Not sure how I'll get on though as i hit the roof when my peehole (sorry dunno what else to call it) is directly stimulated.

Sounding is something I perform often and the men receiving seem to enjoy it. There's often a fear factor prior to insertion, but when the sound is cleaned and lubed and inserted in a flaccid penis, most enjoy it.

When sounding I find 8mm to be best, the thinner the rod the more pokey it cn feel during play.

Some people just let the sound sit there, however I prefer to rotate the sound and slowly bob it in and out of the penis. For more stimulation you can apply pressure onto the shaft meaning the sound rubs firmer inside the urethra.

I have also found that many men enjoy sounding combined with electro stimulation. I'm yet to try an actual electro sound, but I have connected my electric pack to my sounds. The way the men groan, I believe it's very pleasureable - heck I'm slightly jealous.

You can get bumpy sounds, beaded, swivel, and even moving ones. As well as vibrating sounds - my set will be arriving soon.

I have tried sounding myself but haven't really enjoyed it. Although most men I have experimented on have loved it, even when doubting they would.

Good luck if you do try.

I've never done it. It sounds terrifying! I'd be so scared of hurting him

Some great answers guys thanks. But what's is the actual point? Is it just to be masturbated from the inside or do you go as far as the prostate on a guy and I think it would go right through a woman's g spot.

Where's Fluffbags when you need her?

Gentle giant wrote:

Some great answers guys thanks. But what's is the actual point? Is it just to be masturbated from the inside or do you go as far as the prostate on a guy and I think it would go right through a woman's g spot.

I'm here...but for once, I have no experience of this. It is a hard limit for my guy and I don't fancy trying it myself either so...I can't really answer. Sorry!

Gentle giant wrote:

yes it stimulates the prostate. I think it's more intense than standard masturbation from what I have seen.

Thanks again ladies actually quite chuffed to find something of a different nature. Thanks fluffbags and Nymphy. I Guess a little more research then decide if I am prepared to have a go on myself. I really fancy putting a spreader or speculum in the wife and trying it on her. Don't think she's very keen though.

Gentle giant wrote:

Thanks again ladies actually quite chuffed to find something of a different nature. Thanks fluffbags and Nymphy. I Guess a little more research then decide if I am prepared to have a go on myself. I really fancy putting a spreader or speculum in the wife and trying it on her. Don't think she's very keen though.

I must admit, I personally think i would hate it. I have suffered with urine infections since I was a kid, so much so I had to have a procedure to stretch my urethra, due to scar tissue build up. It kinda helped, but 10 years later I still get one or two infections a year and monthly bouts of interstitial cystitus. My urethra is extremely sensitive. Even gentle sex can leave it feeling inflamed and burning and I can barely stand anything dry touching against the urethral opening or upper wall of my vulva. Urethral sounding HAS been done on me before I guess you could say! lol but I was asleep in a hospital lol. No. the sound of it alone makes me come out in smypathy spasms of pain!

However, some people love this act. Definitely do your reaseach and if you fancy trying it, why not? (Unless you mean on your lady, in which case the answer to that might be "because she said no" haha)

I've got a set of Hegar urethral sounds and so far I'm up to the 14mm sound, its taken a few months to get to that and as your urethra is not made for stretching it does cause a bit of bleeding but that heels quickly especially as urine is sterile. It does change the way how your penis looks, I now have a large peehole that extends down to my frenulum, I like the look but I imagine it won't be to everyone's taste, my goal is to get to the biggest size in the kit which is 18mm so my wife can use a thin vibrator on me, I've seen this done on the net so know it's possible, from what I've seen it almost definitely means the end of my frenulum as the peehole is stretched/split very large, I'm comfortable with this but I'm only saying as a warning because once the damage is done you can't go back and its quite extreme! As for sterilisation I use sterilising wipes and have never had any problems.

Hey Fluffbags thanks as always great to get woman's point of view. I am afraid with my wife no defiantly means no lol.

Thanks yes man that is a bit of putting for me, but sounds like it really is your thing. Now my interest is in what sort of stimulation you get and do you get down as for as the prostate?

GG, It's more of the challenge, I get lots of urethra stimulation as a bonus but it doesn't go down to the prostate, for that I do anal prostate stimulation, either a prostate massager or pegged by my OH with our g-spot/prostate strap-on. Nothing like the feeling of being milked!

I've got a set of rosebud sounds 8-12mm and about 12" long, I can slip them i almost all the way, it feels really nice, most men would be surprised just how big an object they could handle. I also have some hegar sounds which are shorter and am upto 14mm, and a bumpy one that I like to slip in and out more quickly it's about the stimulation you get and the naughtyness! More men do it to women I think, just squeeze lots of lube down the hole and let gravity allow the sound to slide in slowly, my wife has watched me do it but has not tried doing it to me. With the rosebud sound you can also feel it stimulate the prostate as it's long. I would like to try it on my wife but haven't asked yet.

I've been playing around with urethral play for years. Small items as a kid and then as I've got older more varied and interesting items. Pens, knitting needles... anything else that I figured I could safely get in there.

Did it hurt? Yes and kind of... there is a definite sting which comes with putting things inside your hard and sensitive member... but for me it's something I can happily deal with to get to the feeling of my c**k feeling full and stimulated in a way it never has. Think of it like putting a contact lens in. It feels stingy and strange to start with but you just get used to it the more you do it.

Recently I've indulged my passtime with my SO and although she won't partake, she is cool with me doing it. It's opened the doors to getting more specialized things bought to keep it as safe as possible.

Literally the last month or so I've gone on a buying spree... Penis plug (which has a squeamish story of its own... One word... Tear), beaded wand, two wearable PA (prince Albert but without the piercings) style rings/stoppers with through holes for daily wear and finally a 22cm wand with the most amazing grooves, bumps, and beading... FML that one is good!!!

Anyways... Why I hear you ask? Why not? It's "taboo". No different than the first time we all started playing with anal. "but it's not meant to go there" "that's for out not in"... The list is endless... oh and it feels pretty good too. The feeling of cold steel sliding down my d**k is simply mind blowing.

As with everything... Don't knock it til you've tried it ;)

I'm in a similar situation to Fluffbags - I sufferer from recurrent UTI's and kidney infections and still have nightmares remembering a cystoscopy. I have to take an antibiotic now after every time I have sex to stop an infection starting. Without it I'd have a UTI within 6 hours.

This has been going on for a long time so I don't attach any good or pleasurable associations with my urethra and don't think I would enjoy sounding. The fear of getting an infection would stop me even if I knew everything was sterile and safe.

Saying all that, I do very much like the idea of exploring sounding with my OH. I think it would be a lot of fun but he has absolutely no interest at all. It'll just have to remain a fantasy I guess.

I have had a few tries and have enjoyed it, but it hasn't become my thing, that remains anal stimulation, whether depth girth or simply prostate. However, I think for many including me, the motivation is similar; it's about the challenge, about strange exciting feelings, unexpected fullness or stretching. I haven't used it for prostate stimulation though I do have a wild stainless steel sound that I bought from Amazon of all places. I bit off more than I could chew depth wise, but nontheless the feeling of it sliding in lubed, under gravity until it reaches my insides is very very arousing, as is the feeling of the bumps on it as they initially penetrate and start down the shaft, and those near the top.

I had a short phase trying to stretch diameter but as I was not using medical grade supplies back in the old days, I nicked and scratched a couple of times with my improvised toys and so stopped. It all healed quickly (drink lots of water, and let the pee keep things safe and sound) and after a couple of days was back to 100%, but I have no experience of really going for diametric extremes like yes man - I don't mind an ache, I do dislike pain could summarise my approach.

As for other issues, cleanliness is next to godliness here, be careful but not paranoid, think about what you're putting inside yourself, but also where's the lube been, the surfaces the sound is on before it goes inside you and whist you're playing.

Have fun! .. And tell us how you get on.

Just a word of warning you can cause urethral strictures doing this. And never push hard as the urethra is so so delicate please be careful !!

lumberjack wrote:

Just a word of warning you can cause urethral strictures doing this. And never push hard as the urethra is so so delicate please be careful !!

After more research I agree to much can plausibly go wrong for small additional pleasure. Of my list now

It feels nice so don't be put off, lube and go slow, guys start at 8mm, would like to know how many girls do it to themselves.