Urge to crossdress

I'm a nice guy but recently i've been giving in to my gay urges,bought myself a dildo yesterday and had some fun with it "what have i been missing here" i said ,it was fantastic. Even bought pink panties as womans underwear turn me on so much.

Now i've always had gay urges ever since i was young ,ever since me and my friend experimented, anyhow i have the urge to crossdress and let a man have his way with me now. is this wrong? are there any guys on here that do the same or like guys to crossdress?

Sorry, i cant really help with this, but oh my god!! I want to steal your Suicide Girl undies!!!!! ^_^

And welcome to the OA!!! *hugs!*

x x x

Don't mind Morbidia, she's all right really.

I sometimes had these kind of urges when I was younger, but never did anything about it. I'm posting this just to say that there must be a lot of men like me out there. I don't get them any more, (the urges that is) but anyway I never found men's bodies sexually attractive, I always liked the ladies.

I think there are probably all sorts of men in a kind of continuum, but really, it's your choice.

Hi PinkGuy, welcome to LH, this is a different thread, never been there either but l am sure some will have been !!

TB

Surlaw- what are you doing up at o dark o clock !!!

Tallboy

Just trying to beat you to be the first post TB.

Morbidia wrote:

Sorry, i cant really help with this, but oh my god!! I want to steal your Suicide Girl undies!!!!! ^_^

x x x

lol there are nice, fit nice to

I'm just going to go ahead with my fetish i think, buying girlie clothes today i think lol

Welcome BPPG, you go for it, whatever rocks your boat x

This post is no longer available.

BiPinkPantieGuy wrote:

I'm just going to go ahead with my fetish i think, buying girlie clothes today i think lol

There's absolutely no reason you shouldn't go ahead with your fetish! I would advise caution if you're looking for a man to have sex with though - be very, very careful about who you decide to meet. For a first time experience, you really need to be with someone you can trust 100%, and who's not going to get angry if, halfway through, you realise you can't go through with it.

Have fun shopping! And I hope you'll let us see some more pics if you feel like sharing!

Thanks for your advice gals and guys, just bought a few things for myself, will post some pictures when i get them.

A cute little school girls outfit is one of the items i've bought ,cant wait to show you guys what i look like in it, i'll be sure to wear my pink panties hehe or i might wear the black ones of the same kind i just bought.

Thanks Again You Guys

BiPinkPantieGuy wrote:

Thanks for your advice gals and guys, just bought a few things for myself, will post some pictures when i get them.

A cute little school girls outfit is one of the items i've bought ,cant wait to show you guys what i look like in it, i'll be sure to wear my pink panties hehe or i might wear the black ones of the same kind i just bought.

Thanks Again You Guys

Sounds sexy, BPPG... we can't wait! Welcome to OA xx

BiPinkPantieGuy wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

I love love LOVE them!!!!! They're gorgeous and i love the Suicide girls too, hot hot HOT!!!! ^_^

And dont be listening to Walrus, spreading the fear of The Vampire, hehe, i'm lovely really :-)

*HUGS!!!*

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

BiPinkPantieGuy wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

I love love LOVE them!!!!! They're gorgeous and i love the Suicide girls too, hot hot HOT!!!! ^_^

And dont be listening to Walrus, spreading the fear of The Vampire, hehe, i'm lovely really :-)

*HUGS!!!*

x x x

lol , you look lovely to, and Suicide Girls are so dam hot ,you should be one seeing as your so hot, your chap is one lucky guy.

Oh and Thanks for all your welcomes gals and guys

Hehehe, aww, thank you darling, i actually wanted to be a suicide girl, but figured i wasnt hot enough, cause those girls are uber-hottness!!!!! hehe ^_^

x x x

PS. I know i said i wanted to steal your undies, but they do look very good on you, you have a very fine ass :-P hehehe, so i shall resist the urge to steal them, lol

x x x

Nonsense , by your picture you belong with them, would love to see a photo shoot with you in.

Morbidia wrote:

PS. I know i said i wanted to steal your undies, but they do look very good on you, you have a very fine ass :-P hehehe, so i shall resist the urge to steal them, lol

x x x

You can come steal them if you wish ,have to fight for them though lol

And thankyou for the comment about my ass, your so sweet

hehehe, thanks hun, you should check out my Bizarre profile and pics :-)

They're so far the best that i have, but i intend to do some more pics soon, im determined to get into Bizarre soon,lol

And i think im more worthy to be behind the camera for the suicide girls than in front

x x x