USB Charger

I ordered the happy rabbit 2..
It arrived today. Stated that it charges off USB cable but did not come with one, dont think it was meant to either.
Confused as to what USB it is meant to charge from as its rounded ?
I tried a laptop charger which was too big..
Someone help ?!

It's definitely supposed to come with a charger. I just checked the reviews. Contact customer service.x

I have one, and they are supposed to come with one. Definitely talk to customer care, Live Chat are really helpful and I'm sure they'll sort it out in a flash x

Give livechat a buzz they're very helpful if your happy rabbit didn't come with a charging cable they'll send you one

No, it definitely should come with a charging cable. Mine had fell into the box as I removed the plastic casing, have you checked all the packaging? If not, live chat should be happy to try and get one sent out for you

Most rechargeable toys using USB charging come with the cable. The general exception to this are the toys, which have the USB in them and can be plugged directly into the laptop, such as Lelo Mia or some of the LH bullets.

Just ask LH customer care, they will be able to sort it out. They will most likely just send it, or they may ask you to send the toy back and send you a replacement. They did that to me when one of my chargers turned to be faulty. I was told in this case it was to pass it back to the manufacturer as whole.