Use auto correct

Trying this for fun

Type the phrase

I love love honey because (then tap the middle auto insert word 10 times. See what u get

I’ll go first

I love lovehoney because
you are the one I was on my way to

2 Likes

I love Lovehoney because… you can tell him you are going on a date.

:joy:

5 Likes

I love Lovehoney because you don’t know what I want you to do to :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I love Lovehoney because I love you so much so much I love you so much more than you

:thinking: I’m not sure I’m doing it right.

I just kept tapping this one. I think it’s on a loop. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love Lovehoney because I love you so much more than you want to be a forum post in the other day 6 I love you so much more than you want to be a forum post in the other day 6 I love you so much

6 Likes

I love love honey because I’m so sorry I didn’t think about you I was… I want to know what I was :joy:

5 Likes

@Ian_Chimpyes but u added more than 10 :rofl:

I love Lovehoney because of my own the best of the teddy is the one!? The thong :joy:

4 Likes

I tapped it 10 times :man_shrugging:

I love Lovehoney because | I love | you so | much | more | than you | know | you | can be | a bit | pointless though

1 Like

I love Lovehoney because I do have some sort of a single entry

That’s one word short but too good to spoil :rofl:

6 Likes

I love love honey because I couldn’t find out more about the glitches in the morning

2 Likes

I love Lovehoney because I love your dulcet tones and I love the look of the Dark Blue. :thinking:

3 Likes

I love Lovehoney because … it was a fun game and it is kinda hard!

2 Likes

I love Lovehoney because I am not sure if you have the energy of (the day) - I just had to see where it led :joy:

2 Likes

I love Lovehoney because I have a great day and I will be in.

(Yeah, I guess I’m always in…)

1 Like

So these middle predictions are based upon what I normally write?

I type most of my stuff on here, and I cannot remember telling many of you how much I love you, or how pointless you all are? It’s not wired to my inner monologue, is it?

3 Likes

I love Lovehoney because I love you so much more than I can afford

Well, this time I just tapped the left one. It seemed to be very similar, right up until it read my actual mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love lovehoney because it is wild and I’m at a time machine and I’m not sure how long you’ve been on the new forum but you need to be level of really good at grabbing you by the jaw and pushing you around

Right I know where most of those snippets of conversation originated but not the time machine bit.

5 Likes

I love Lovehoney because of the day I have a physical experience I have.

I love lovehoney because I love you so much so much I love you.

Alrighty then :joy: Clearly have so much love right now :blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp and @ChloJakes are full of love today :yum:

2 Likes