Use of underwear for masturbation

I love to use womens dirty worn panties and tights, starting off by having a good sniff on them before I masturbate with them.

I also love to use womens peep toe heel shoes to masturbate with.

4 Likes

Feels like this was in another topic but yes I love the smell of her used panties and she knows it. If I’m working away she throw in a a pair of her used knickers into my overnight bag and let me know they’re there if I get a bit horny.

As far as playing with underwear together we’ve been together quite a while but sometimes return to that teasing through her clothes/panties, the sort of stuff I remember doing as a teen and it really seems to get her going. Eventually she just rip them off and demand that I lick or fuck her but her panties are always nice and damp by then. Something about reliving that teasing teen experience really excites her

7 Likes

Most definitely loved using my partners underwear for masturbation. all the scent and knowing she had just been wearing them would get me sooo excited :banana::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

I loved it when she was with me and tease me with her panties and wrap them around my penis to give me a handjob.

She gave me a special gift it was her panties the very first time she gushed in them.
:yum:

I still have them and still use it for masturbation i just don’t associate them with her, i imagine they belong to someone else.

3 Likes

I will sometimes wear a lovely pair of nice classic panties and cum in them … a lovely feeling.

Occasionally I will cover my ‘bits’ in a nylon stocking and cum then. mmmm

R xx

3 Likes

I often wrap my cock in a pair of my wife’s panties when wanking. Sometimes she’ll help.

3 Likes

I have a nice selection of panties just for wanking. Jump in the shower and get them wet then rub a vibrator along the length of my wet cock. Very horny but very quick

2 Likes

Hi. Yes I love to use pantys while masturbating. Material feels so nice on my erection and looks good.
I wear men’s g strings to touch myself through also.
Been my fetish for 30 plus years. I like them clean.
Love to wear mine outdoors too. Makes me very hard. Think the soft feel of material against it is quite common.

1 Like

I don’t use them for masturbation but do masturbate wearing them

4 Likes

I don’t use her underwear to masturbate with but do sometimes use her knickers to cum on so there is less mess to tidy up
Sometimes she’s still wearing them lol :sweat_drops:

6 Likes