Use of underwear for masturbation

Does anyone use underwear to masturbate with or anything else that you wouldn’t normally think off to use

4 Likes

If laying in bed and I am going to masturbate as the wife is not up for much else, I will ask for her knickers. She quite likes it.

7 Likes

I like masturbating through my knickers, I’m not sure I’d consider it unusual though? I’m very sensitive so it’s less intense, I love the feel of soft materials or silky ones particularly. I find it takes longer to orgasm too which is great if I want a longer session or for edging.

6 Likes

i like to used a thong or a silk nightie the feel is amazing and makes me feel so big

3 Likes

I’ve heard of guys who have sneaker fetishes that like to hump and cum in them lol :athletic_shoe:

1 Like

I love using the wife’s panties to wank with after sniffing then and unloading in the gusset awesome

4 Likes

I’ve always been intrigued by men sniffing women’s underwear, like what sensation it causes/what it’s like in the moment, the men I know, none have done it so they couldn’t tell me but I’m interested to learn! The closest I’ve gotten was my first partner used to use mine as a gag for us both during sex.

5 Likes

I used to live in an apartment building and there was a super hot girll that lived in the same complex. We had an outdoor pool and she and I would visit there from time to time. We also had shared laundry in the building and once I took a pair of her underwear from the dryer and kept them for a while.

When I had the courage to give them back I put them in a ziplock with my number and left them in the laundry room in the basement. She never called…lol Likely thought I was super creepy…maybe I was.

Never jerked off with them though. They smelled clean and fresh - guess I always liked clean laundry…

2 Likes

I have to assume its due to a concentration of pheromones but it gives me a bit of a head rush and a pretty near instant erection. The musty smell can stay with me for days and act as an ongoing reminder. Its very very erotic.

2 Likes

Pantyjobs for sure are a winner

2 Likes

For me the smell gets me going as it were, it must date back to primeval times and certainly it a turn on for me.

2 Likes

I have a pair of silky peep hole shorts that allow just your cock and balls to be out. Find it very horny to look at and wear when going out. Sometimes find it very hard not to cum from the rubbing and cannot wait to get home for some relief

1 Like

I quite enjoy wearing some of my wifes crotchless panties with my tackle hanging out. That’s quite sexy either for sex or a bit of alone time.

I also love it when she cums in her pants and then stuffs them in my mouth. A while back when when we’d we had a good night and she came in her crotchless knickers. She had to go away for work for a few days so she left them for me the next night. We said goodnight on the phone and after we’d finished talking about the previous nights activities she told me about the pants, and that I was to gag myself with them and masturbate after we’d hung up… so i did.

2 Likes

I don’t particularly use underwear for masturbating but I do often masturbate through my underwear either with fingers or a vibrator as I find direct stimulation too much most of the time.

My husband doesn’t use mine or anything like that but he does like to use my wand vibrator a lot through his underwear and he only lasts a minute using this and usually cums in whatever he is wearing.

5 Likes

I have and do use my wife’s panties or nightie to wank off to. Have worn them as well !

3 Likes

:100: this. The sight of worn panties knowing the juices soaked in to the material has been next to a moist puss all day. The smell is just awsome. These are a 100 go for solo fun the smell of a puss and sight of the juices/stains is a sure fire way for a super quick load blow. Also if they have just been freshly discarded and they are still damp is a sure fire added bonus.

6 Likes

When I was young and new to masturbation I used to always wear my pants while doing it, these days though I only do it occasionally and that’s only if I want to do it a bit differently and don’t want to clear up the mess after it.

2 Likes

I’ve never used underwear as part of masturbation but I do like the idea of cumming in the wife’s knickers and her putting them back on :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Yes I ask for a pair of filled trunk fit boxers to bring back with me to inhale and use helps keep me going till the next visit…

5 Likes

My oh will lower her panties to let me rub myself against her then cum on them. She then pulls them up and I then play with her through the wet panties to give her a cream pie orgasm

6 Likes