Used Underwear - do any men sell theirs?

Hiya!
Just finished reading an on-line article about the used underwear market.

The post focused on the sale of used female underwear and this market appears to have grown over recent years.

I know from reading some posts (and member profiles) that a number of lady Forum members sell their used items of underwear, but I am curious to learn whether there any male members who sell theirs.

1 Like

Hey

I sell mine, and on my site, there’s everyone selling, there’s a market for everyone honestly xx

2 Likes

I did see a documentary on tv a few years ago and a chap was selling underwear he’d cum in. But i guess your profits are based on how many times you can ejaculate and if you can fulfil your orders!

Didmt realise men’s undies are in demand… Will old ones with holes in be worth anything :joy:

Damn I hope not I just emptied my underwear draw and binned all them! I could have been sitting on a goldmine (pun deffo intended!) :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The chap was buying lots of new one’s from a certain cheap high st chain!

Mrs Richy sells everything now but talked about me selling mine! Should try really! She does really well though with hers!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There defo is a market for male used underwear selling especially on the gay scene as there’s guys who get off sniffing or even wearing men’s underwear what’s had cum all over it lol

I’ve even been asked in the past by some guys if they could have my underwear used and tatty!

1 Like

Everyone likes something no matter how niche! I thought I was the most open minded person going until joined the forum :wink::joy:. If someone wanted a pair of my under crackers worn or otherwise for whatever reason I would have handed em over for nothing :joy:. Maybe I’ll start bagging n tagging some pants n socks after a gym session! May even be able to reduce my hours at work :man_shrugging:t3::thinking:

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! Sounds like a grand plan!! :smile:
I’ve actually seen some videos on sites of guys jerking off on pants to send to their fans and often I end up laughing when some of them try to talk dirty and say they’ve worn them all day and farted many times through them :rofl:

No it’s not my ball bag :disguised_face:

Am wondering if there’s a market for used Marvel or DC trunks! :thinking::joy:

Yeah I certainly have done in the past and several friends have too! As someone said there is definitely a market for everything and everyone!