Using a bullet in a different cock ring.

We recently purchased this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14880 and it was good, but not great, I didn’t think the vibrations were as strong as our other cock rings. So, I was wondering, we have the Hopping Hare cock ring with removable bullet (I can’t find it on the website, so has it been discontinued?) would we be able to use that bullet in the basics cock ring to intensify the vibrations and the orgasms? The cock ring itself is perfect, but it’s the one use bullet that bothers me a little 😊 Or if not, is there anything else we could use?

That's what I was thinking, but last thing I wanted to do was end up ruining something, I'm extra careful now we've started building a little collection (this site is actually no good for our bank account ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)) so wanted to be extra sure.

More so now I can't bloody find the one we've got to double check!

There shouldn't be a problem if like Alicia says, it fits. The only other thing I would be concerned about is mixing materials such as silicone on silicone. It can deteriorate it but I very much doubt the bullet is silicone?

I have done this. First vibrating cock ring I purchased was a remote controlled ring, was great fun with solid vibrations, but it takes 3 of those little watch batteries and was costing us a small fortune to use regularly.

Purchased the tracey cox USB chargeable ring but found that for me, the cock ring itself wasn't as snug fitting as the first one.

Switched the bullet out and presto, decent vibe, rechargeable and a nice fitting ring. No remote action unfortunately (that would make it pretty perfect) but I can live without the remote aspect.

The bullet it self is metal, so no concerns there 😊 Thanks folks, still new to the whole concept of this, so I’ like to be extra certain!