Using a Friends Sex Doll Dilemma!

I’m glad the experience went well and your friend left you the note by the side of the doll. It does certainly sound like a fun session to experience for you both.

Woot Woot!

We went back to my friends house again last night. Had a brilliant threesome with the beautiful doll. Servicing two ladies, even if one of them is made of silicone, is exhausting but very satisfying. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We discovered that my friend had invested in a selection of exotic lingerie for his doll, so my wife sent me out of the bedroom whilst she dressed her 'pal' and herself. When I returned to the bedroom and saw what was in front of me, I was instantly ready for fun.

My last post was 'moderator edited' so I will not be so graphic but to say that numerous positions were explored with me alternating between my wife and the doll. Wow, I was 'at it' most of the evening and was totally exhausted at the end.

When we were both finished we discussed our evening and thought that we might try some role play next time we visit my friends house. can't wait ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Am I the only one who thinks maybe this is a setup between your wife and friend to get you to allow a threesome. The fact that your mate is encouraging you to fuck his sex doll and your wife readily agreed, seems to me like she knew it was coming.

I would be careful where this leads, or what has gone on already.

sexlover222 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks maybe this is a setup between your wife and friend to get you to allow a threesome. The fact that your mate is encouraging you to fuck his sex doll and your wife readily agreed, seems to me like she knew it was coming.

I don't think I have any problem with my wife and my friend. He went through an awful messy divorce and has been financially and emotionally scarred..

It was a complete surprise when I encountered his sex doll but he was not particularly embarrassed by its discovery. My wife is very broad minded and saw it as a sexy opportunity when I told her about his offer. I on the other hand was a bit uneasy about using it. We have visited his house three times in the last week and plan an evening tonight. We are both enjoying this safe threesome and at the moment we have no desire to try it for real as this is very satisfying.

sexlover222 wrote:

Well, if this is the case, go for it! A 'real' threesome is certainly going to be much more fun than one involving a doll. Not that we have any experience of a doll one, just the real thing.

We said goodbye to our silicone friend last Saturday night. We have had three weeks of super exciting sex with the doll threesome, it has been great! My friend called round for the keys to his house and apart from a knowing smile in my direction nothing more was said. The end to a great experience that we can both recommend. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Brilliant!

so g;ad this went amazingly for you!

i have been in a position of using another guys sex toy and i took the opportunity too, not quite as sexy as your experience but really good anyway. I am glad your friend was so open if you, so refreshing!

I would have made sure that his room did not have any hidden webcams. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

collector wrote:

I would have made sure that his room did not have any hidden webcams.

My husband read your comment and said that he was cool with starring in a sex video!!  I don't think his friend woud do this .  His house was very minimally furnished as his recent devorce cost him so much.  his only luxury seemed to be his beautiful sex doll.

1 Like