Using a Friends Sex Doll Dilemma!

My recently divorced friend has asked me to look after his house whist he is away on business for 3 weeks. He invited me over to explain the security system etc. When we went around the house, imagine my surprise to see a really lifelike sex doll in his bed. Without embarassment he said that he had invested in the best, as a treat, having survived a really messy divorce and he didn't feel ready to start dating again at the moment. This is where is got awkward. He invited me to try out his doll whilst he is away and said he would leave the cleaner and instructions by the bed.

I have discussed this with my wife and she says that I should. She even said that she would like to watch or participate. It does sound really sexy but I feel a bit uneasy about using someone else's sex toy.

What do all my friends in LH land think?

I have 3 weeks starting Saturday.

It's completely up to you and how comfortable you feel.

If you do decide to, just use a condom or femdom to keep things clean and safe for you and your friend.

This is an interesting dilemma given that a lifelike sexdoll that is kept in someone's bed is emulating your friends partner in a physical sexual way so sharing his "sexual partner" seems to hedge towards the notion of sharing a real person with each other . I suppose therein lies the dilemma for you and you might be thinking: If you shared his partner, would that open the door to the possibility of sharing your partner with him and seeing that your partner has expressed her interest to watch, would that raise questions in your mind as to whether she would also want to watch you and your friend with the doll or even join in to have a threesome with your friend. Or or does this open the door to your partner watching you with with another woman?

Let us know what you decide and good luck with this adventure.

Personally I'd currently be balls deep right about now

the cleaner is there for a reason, give it a good clean and give it a try. Think about it this way.. will there ever really be another opportunity like this to try something new? Like you're lucky cuz this would never happen to me haha.

i mean unless u buy ur own, but this is freeeee.

I think it’s great that your friend feels comfortable enough with you that he didn’t think twice about talking to you about his sex toy. It’s lovely to hear a non-shaming sex doll story on these forums for once.

However, if receiving this offer felt awkward for you - would it also feel awkward for you if he knew that his friend had taken him up on it? I ask as he may be curious to know how your experience went and ask questions afterwards. Just something to consider.

If you are eager to give it a go despite some initial uneasiness then I don’t see a problem with it as long as the toy is sanitary and a condom is worn to protect you and your friend from any potential infections. (Not suggesting either of you have any but it’s always best to be cautious and safe than sorry and uncomfortable later!)

I agree wit NatandTom. Very good advice.

Yes, use it and use condoms. Nice of him to share it with you! Maybe he really wants a 3some with you and the doll? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You have his blessing to use it, and your wifes game....wheres the dilemma lol???

hampshirecouple wrote:

You have his blessing to use it, and your wifes game....wheres the dilemma lol???

My dilemma is that I feel uncomfortable using someone else's sex toy both from a hygiene viewpoint and having to discuss it with my friend who seems very enthusiastic about his silicone girlfriend as I don't know where it will lead. I don't want to fall out with my best friend who has been through a lot lately.

If you're really not comfortable about using it and then getting involved in a conversation about how the experience was for you afterwards with your friend then just tell him politely that it's a very kind offer but it's just not something that you're into and leave it at that.

If he's a good friend I'm sure he'll understand and he'll know you're not being judgemental in any way and won't be offended. You don't have to tell him one of the reasons is the hygiene issue either and I can't see any reason for you to fall out over this.

This is why showers are great for Male sex toys. Apply ph neutral liquid soap into doll (Sliquid feminine was is quite good). Remove shower head, insert gently for 10 seconds or so then remove, rinse and repeat. Then you could clean it to within an inch of its unlife with something like a bottle of Pjur med and use a condom.

As for the hygiene and the chatty chat afterwards, I can’t answer this for you. Follow the above and the toy would be clean and disinfected but the other stuff is personal to you. You just need to decide if it’s likely to damage your friendship, if it is then I say good friendships are like gold dust.

Mrs LST here. I have discussed this with Mr LST and we are going round to the house to check it's ok on Sunday night. We will see what happens then!!!!!!!

Noice!X

I would think the question would be.. if he hadn’t offered it or told you he had it and you had found it while he was away .. would you have tried it anyway?

i think curiosity would get the better of me in either situation 😁

1 Like

Well, how did it go last night then???

Personally I would have been in there straight away, and happy to have mrs there to watch, join in, etc.

This is an opportunity to try a high end sex toy that is out of reach of most of us, so make the most of it! 😉

Hmmm... interesting thread

Personally, it would be a no from me...
There’s another thread kicking about about a someone using his ex’s toys with his new partner - majority of members said no, so why people have a different view because it’s the opposite sex is beyond me.

Now if it was his physical partner (swingers scenario) and they both have you permission, I’d say HELL YEAH!

But using someone else’s toy Is a big no... although I’d always be curious what it was like...

TheMaleTester wrote:

Hmmm... interesting thread

Personally, it would be a no from me...
There’s another thread kicking about about a someone using his ex’s toys with his new partner - majority of members said no, so why people have a different view because it’s the opposite sex is beyond me.

Now if it was his physical partner (swingers scenario) and they both have you permission, I’d say HELL YEAH!

But using someone else’s toy Is a big no... although I’d always be curious what it was like...

But that's using an Ex's toys on a new partner. To me, this is like me using my friends magic wand for instance.

I’d still be a bit resistant .. but each to their own...

We went to my friend's house last night. When my wife saw his beautiful blonde sex doll in the bed she could not believe how life like it was with it's dark erect nipples and small triangle of pubic hair. It was dressed in stockings and suspenders and had it's fingers and toenails painted. On the bedside table was a note from my friend which told me to "F**K HER HARD!" along with the instruction booklet.

We took it to the en-suite where my wife undressed it and washed and dried all the important bits. Dressing the doll we laid it on the bed where my wife positioned it ready for a BJ. She then told me to undress however once stripped I was not quite ready to perform so my wife got down alongside the doll and started me off.Before long I was alternating between my wife and the mouth of the doll and was thoroughly enjoying myself when my wife got off the bed and went and sat on a chair in the corner of the bedroom from where she instructed me to take my silicone friend in the missionary position.

Afterwards, lying together on the bed with the doll between us, we discussed what had just happened and agreed that to share this was an incredible sexy event in our lives,  I had lost all my inhibitions about using my friend's sex doll once I had read his encouraging note and from that point I had surrendered myself to my wife's instructions. She told me that it was so arousing to tell me what to do and to watch me f**k this beautiful doll and as it was a doll she felt no threat or jealousy.

We have 3 weeks to play together and my wife admitted that she wants to play a more active role when we get together again!

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and encouragement.

*EDITED BY MODERATOR*

Hi Love stud too

glad you and you wife experienced this together and you both enjoyed the experience. The way your wife instructed you to perform and helped you to start the whole thing off was truly awesome on her behalf. Also the way she wants to participate in future play is like swinging without the emotional and physical threat. Good luck to you both for the next 3 weeks Enjoy 😛