Using a "Humbler"

Anyone had an experence using one of these devises?

It has always intriged me to try it out but thought i'd ask on here first!

No ive not but i think in the future i would like to use one on K. Like the idea of being restricted by the balls, must be uncomfortble. Balls are so exposed, could do all sorts to them. X

I'd never even heard of them before this. They look terrifying!

no no no no no no no no no no

Terrifying is good, means you have to respect it and trust the user etc.

Shame Lovehoney do not sell them anymore, the more I think of it the more I want one now, looks like I might check through Google for one at the right price.

Have you asked about re-stocking them?:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

Yeah had a chat this morning, discontinued and not coming back in.

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I've only used a humbler once and I found it quite frustrating. Movement is so restricted that the wearer can only really stand bent over until release or crawl very very very slowly on the floor.

I guess it depends on how 'stretchy' a man is and how warm the room is, but from a Domme perspective it was quite hard to have a creative session when a chap's wearing one of these.

I would enjoy that complete lack of movement. The slave being unable to stand and having to remain in that restricted kneeling position would give me a fantastic feeling of power. After talking about them i think i may also be checking out whats available this afternoon. x

Dunca1348 wrote:

No chance in hell!!!

Come on Dunc, be a sport!

I think I'd quite like to give it a try with my OH - as i've always said, give anything a try once.

Well i had to google it to find out what it was! think if i showed thid to my partner he'd pass out looking at it. i would like to watch someone use it mind. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/waynetbun/ go for it!

Well ive just ordered one online so fingers crossed i'll find out next week if I was right or wrong in trying it out. :)

well do a little review and let us know how u got on.

waynetbun wrote:

Well ive just ordered one online so fingers crossed i'll find out next week if I was right or wrong in trying it out. :)

Let me know please. Im intrested to know what the feeling is like being made to wear one. x

waynetbun wrote:

You've definitely got bigger balls than me! (pun most certainly intended!)

Wow, strange but quite exciting trying this out at the weekend.

Now to try this on your own is no mean feet, getting the screws etc lined up and the 2 bits of wood in the correct position all whilst making sure your balls are pulled down throught the gap. (found laying on back knees into chest worked for me)

But once in position i tried to at least get to my feet, but with action there is a reaction, the pull/tug is quite different pleasure/pain I have ever had, I did manage to get to me feet, bent slightly at the waist I found I could walk/hobble.

Checking out back in the mirror it looked great and felt quite good as well.

The only thing is to make sure the room isn't too cold as I can see that leading to problems!!!

if anyone wants to no any more about this just ask, going to try it again tonight, shame I can't post pics of me wearing it for all to see on here.

waynetbun wrote:

Wow, strange but quite exciting trying this out at the weekend.

Now to try this on your own is no mean feet, getting the screws etc lined up and the 2 bits of wood in the correct position all whilst making sure your balls are pulled down throught the gap. (found laying on back knees into chest worked for me)

But once in position i tried to at least get to my feet, but with action there is a reaction, the pull/tug is quite different pleasure/pain I have ever had, I did manage to get to me feet, bent slightly at the waist I found I could walk/hobble.

Checking out back in the mirror it looked great and felt quite good as well.

The only thing is to make sure the room isn't too cold as I can see that leading to problems!!!

if anyone wants to no any more about this just ask, going to try it again tonight, shame I can't post pics of me wearing it for all to see on here.

Sounds great ,its a shame that you havent got someone there to lock you in it. Would be more fun if your hands were cuffed as well. HELPLESS.x

Well if I had a Mistress things might be different!!! lol

This devise deffinatly works best in warm conditions even better after a warm shower as I found out last night (plus I kind of no what i'm doing now).

You do really need to get one Mistress, you'll find it quite enertaining I think.

waynetbun wrote:

Well if I had a Mistress things might be different!!! lol

This devise deffinatly works best in warm conditions even better after a warm shower as I found out last night (plus I kind of no what i'm doing now).

You do really need to get one Mistress, you'll find it quite enertaining I think.

Where did you purchase it, on line?

Yes got it from a different website as lovehoney have discontinued it. But I found it under the words: Testicle Pillory.