using a rabbit vibrator

i recieved my jessica rabbit 2.0 slimline today, its my first rabbit only previoulsy had a bullet

im slightly disappointed has any one got any tips for using this toy on my own and not part of a couple

Why are you disappointed? What's it not doing that you expected?

im a guy, never tried a rabbit and thinking of purchasing, would you recommend?

Well, rabbits are primarily solo play toys, unless you are giving your partner a show or he is using it on you. They are too big so will get in way during intercourse, even if you jjust want to use the ears.

I have 3 rabbits and the way I am using them depends on which one I actually select. If you have Jessica rabbit, the closest one on terms of functions will be the the Swan Adore Power from my collection. The way I am usually using this rabbit is that I play with my fingers with my clitors first to get myself in mood and wet. Then I still apply some lube to my clitoris and then the rabbit itself, just so I know it will slip in easily. I first start with just the rabbit ears part, switching it on and letting the ears stimulate my clitoris. After a bit, I start to insert the shaft, but I keep it switched off until it is in me.

There are other ways of using rabbit vibrators, but I would say the key is to experiment, take your time, have some lube handy and just enjoy the sensation. Although the main problem with rabbits is, that they are not for everyone and also how you go on with particular rabbit depends hugely on your anatomy and your preferences. So if one rabbit is not for you, another may. Some women went through several before they hit the right one.

not what i was expecting and cant seem to get the ears in the right place

All sex toys are aids so you need to be in the right frame of mood first. Maybe a hot bath or some music. Then when you are ready, add a little lube and begin. Rabbits are not all the same length, girth etc... and the ears can be hit and miss as to where they sit. You could try different positions. Try sitting on the edge of a chair so you have more control over the toy and you can also 'meet' the toy... (Some times it is easy to move the toy, and overlook the fact that you can keep the toy still and move/grind on it yourself)