Using a remote control vibe in public

Thanks to everyone who has replied, I too am looking at the dream egg one which seems good. Keep posting links guys I'm really gratefull!! xxxx

I have the oyster one - I love it when I can't see my OH and he sets it off when I'm least expecting it!

x

hmm ive just bought the dream egg and so want to try this. hopefully i'll get the chnace soon enough

Be sure to let us know how it goes!

x

I've just bought the dream egg 2.0 also. Plan to try it out tomorrow ;)

Ooo fxcy1 let us know how you get on with it too!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Ooo fxcy1 let us know how you get on with it too!

x

Will be writing a product review for LH of course, but for here... A1 foreplay! Genuinely surprised how quiet it is! Walking in a very quiet area and my companion could not hear it at all! If anyone is looking to buy a remote, I would recommend the Dream Egg 2.0. it's a good bit of fun.

Ecksvie, you were spot on, the more expensive version was not worth it. (Ordered it for the extra distance, but recieved a faulty one, so bought the Dream Egg as a replacement) That'll teach me to take your advice in future! lol

I've used the mobile phone vibra exciter many times at work, in the supermarket and on the bus and must admit i've loved the naughtiness of it. Not only does it work when your partner texts you but also everyone else around you using their phones. If your in a busy club you might not get a lot of people using their phones but the you could resort to turning it on permanately.

Have fun with whatever you decide to buy.

fxcy1 - kewel! Glad you enjoyed it :D Definite recommendation, I'll have to add it to my list (:

Disco Dave wrote:

fxcy1 - kewel! Glad you enjoyed it :D Definite recommendation, I'll have to add it to my list (:

You should Dave, I think it's worth having. Hadn't thought to mention before, but the 'mental' stimulation plays an equal part, as is often the case in sex. i.e. the thought that you're doing something a bit naughty out in public (at work as I did) without anyone else knowing what is happening, is as stimulating as the vibrations from the egg (although it was hard to keep the smile off my face, specially when my 'control assistant' was around!). For the partner, the control aspect is the exciting part, and of course the 'well warmed up, ready to go for it' state of the egg wearer afterwards ;)

Nexas; go for it, it's a real thrill! :)

well my dream egg has arrived, but i dont really haveanyone to try it with unfortunatley. tough i would love it!

Tried the Egg remote a couple of weeks ago, have to say I was disappointed with it. However, everyone and everything deserves a second chance lol So we'll see how it fares...maybe fresh batteries will give it the extra kick it needs

I had the original LH remote control egg and I LOVED it. I want the new one. It was great to take out and about. I don't like the size of the batteries tho! Wish these things could run on AAA or something easy and cheap to get hold of. When are we gonna get a rechargable wireless remote control toy? I'd like to try a remote butterfly but most havent had very good reviews x

i'm gonna get the 2.0 when I get another partner - not quite the same thing if you're doing it to yourself 'ooo what a suprise that was'...

Wizzie86 wrote:

i'm gonna get the 2.0 when I get another partner - not quite the same thing if you're doing it to yourself 'ooo what a suprise that was'...

Hahahah, "wow! Didnt know i was sooooo good at surpsing myself!" lol xx

Anyone know a decent wireless remote butterfly or something similar? I know there's the oyster ones. It'd be nice for some clit stim as well x

Hows about this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=729

xx

I looked at that - its just more than one person has said its quite noisy and I was thinking more of a romantic restaurant scenario than clubbing :-s

Yeah, it seems to be the only wireless one though, as far as i can see :-/

Well, the only wireless butterfly style one anyways