Using a (strap-on) dildo on the wife

Having bought a strap-on harness and vibrating dildo recently for an interest in pegging I was also wondering about potential use on the wife - anyone have any experience to share on this?

I like the idea of using it to penetrate her when she starts her orgasm (she get's more intense, blended orgasms this way). I can usually manage this with my penis but sometimes hold back a bit to avoid myself coming too soon. I therefore like the idea of being able to go a bit deeper and harder for longer to see how intense I can make it. Or to carry on inside her after I've come myself. Quite happy to wear harness myself rather than holding the dildo so she can hold onto me as she comes.

Also sometimes we struggle with doggy, and I like the idea of using it to penetrate her that way.

Whilst it would be nice to eventually try out the pegging I find it quite hot to try it out on her first - do any couples like doing this?

Me and my girlfriend brought a strap on to experience pegging we was both new to it at the time. We like to do a lot of kinky play and try new things. When it 1st arrived it was a lot wider than we first thought it would be and realised we had brought a unisex strap on that guys could fit into. While it took me some time to build up we put that to use. We like a lot of femdom stuff and this gave her pleasure but didn’t do as much for me but loved her reaction she could tell it was slightly frustrating for me so she had me do this a few time to earn my rewards. There is nothing wrong with it and it hit the spot for her so I’d say go for it.

1 Like

Like you we initially bought strap-ons for her to peg me but I also use them to penetrate her vaginally under circumstances similar to those you describe.

At the moment we are trying out chastity so I am wearing a cock cage. I can penetrate her with a dildo while staying in the cage and not coming myself.

We also use it to experiment with her taking larger dildos than my actual penis or vibrating dildos.. That can be a big turn on too.

On balance she prefers my penis but she occasionally enjoys the fact that penetration can go on for as long as she likes whan I'm using a dildo rather than my penis.

For hygine reasons we have separate dildos for pegging and for vaginal penetration.

1 Like

If you just want to try it on her first while never planning to have her peg you, then you should let her know. Being a dominant woman who loves pegging my partners, if someone was like ''but you should try it first'' that would be the last time we'd play together. Anyhow, on to replying your questions.

What you can do depends on what harness and toys you have. Is it a unisex harness where the dildo sits against the wearer's pubic bone? For example: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40146 Then you can alternate bewteen the dildo and your penis (or use both). Is it a harness with a hollow dildo like this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35672 ? Then It would be easier/ mor ecomfortable if your penis is in the dildo the entire time.

Personally I love having my penis-bearning partners use a strap-on on me. It can be either a toy like the second one I linked, or they can wear a chastity cage and a unisex strap-on harness with my favourite dildo. I don't have to stress and worry they might come and ruin everything. We can keep going for as long as I want to! =)

1 Like

Something else to think about if it’s to try before then that’s fine and others may have different opinions or do different things but for hygiene side of things our anal toys stay just for that

My OH and I actually started using a strapon a few years ago as I had just got a vasectomy and we were worried about an accidental pregnancy. We both love it! One thing I do for comfort is use a chastity device and panties while wearing the strapon. This reduces any chances of chafing and keep everything out of the way as not to keep poking and prodding he with each thrust. It's well worth the investment for a good harness and can be tons of fun for both of you.

My partner and I usually use a strap-on for pegging, but we have also used it for DP on her. As long as it's a unisex harness, it's not too difficult to put the dildo above the penis (sitting on the pubic bone). Then it's just a case of deciding which way up your partner goes and what goes in which hole!

It's definitely something fun and a bit different. We both enjoyed it anyway!

We have a strapon harness and have both used it.

Due to some medical problems I've had, I sometimes have a bit of an issue with ED, so actually used the harness myself on my wife. It was a great experience actually. Enjoyable for both, and added a bit of perspective to see how the experience might be for the OH when she wears it. If she wanted me to wear it (regardless of ED or not) I'd be most happy to endulge.

Haven’t tried it on OH yet but the thought is very hot.Really like the idea of try to find the right position to wear it so I can vaginally penetrate her with dildo while my c**kis in her ass