Using a strap on

Thanks for all the advice folks. I have to admit when he first told me this my initial reaction was panic!! However, my mind is opening now to the idea.
I am normally more submissive and him dominant so it will be something out of my comfort zone. I have to say just thinking about doing it is a turn on.
I am going to buy one and a couple more toys and take it slowly.
Thanks for all your advice it has really helped x

If he's up for it then go for it a lot of men are put off at the idea of having stuff inserted into the at first I was totally freaked by the idea of my oh putting so much as a finger near my ass eventually she talked me round to it she started off small one finger then two n to be honest at first it took abit of getting used to but pretty soon she started using vibrators on me and I found that really pleasurable so I asked her to buy a strap on an peg me at first she was a little uncomfortable about the idea she questioned me a lot about wether I was gay lol but I assured her that I'm not and she agreed to start looking for the perfect first time strap on we made our choice we ordered it yesterday and it should be here in the next 12 hours can't wait to for her to use it on me