Using a strap on

Hiya,

fairly new to this forum and finally found somewhere I can talk about stuff like this.

my other half has asked me to use a strap on on him, he's been asking for quite some time now. I can be quite shy sometimes but I really enjoy kinky sex. I am now at a point where I can consider it. It's like nothing I've done before.

Anyone tried it? Do you like it? Any advice?

thanks

My oh has used one on me a few times, we enjoy it and if he is happy for you to use it why not go for it!!!

i have used one on my husband as well as other toys.yes i would say go for it.gently at first.plenty lube.it is fun.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We do it great fun. Start ofd with small you can buy pegging kits here for beginners too whixh has beginners dildo and harness. Use lots of lube go slow and if you feel resistance stop waiting a second and carry on when his relaxed

Yes we love it you should go for it in our relationship it's become a regular thing we probebly do strapon at least once every 2 weeks. My husband really enjoys listening to me orgasm as I peg him, to get me off at the same time I use a wee vibe under our harness, LH sell plenty of other toys you can put under a harness as well so your own pleasure might be somthing to think about

We are both very in to anal play anyway so I think it is something we could try. Ive been having a look on here and narrowed it down to 2. I might order one Friday to surprise him! I can be quite submissive so it will make a change for me

Yes, go for it! You will enjoy it both, especially if you, as strapon banana writes, add a bullet for yourself inside the harness.

We do it regularly as well, we're mostly using the RodeoH strapon panties, adding a dildo which fits us for the moment. In the panties there is even a pocket for putting a bullet.

Actually can't wait for pay day!! Definitely going to buy a strap on now!!

Hi. Introduce anal play when ever you can, get him used to having extra sensations from the rear.

Try kneeling between his legs and give him a well lubed hand job, spread the lube and massage his anus letting a finger slip in and out. When he's ready and relaxed slip two fingers in, once he's become used to finger invasion then he might be ready for toys.

Get yourself a good harness, We prefer a twin crotch strap as she feels that it gives her more control, and the dildo feels part of her. It also gives me access to her without any removal.

Enjoy. x

I got it for the first time last night, at last. It was fan bloody tastic and Mrs Binky said she enjoyed doing it. Bliss. We used the lovehoney beginners kit and very much hope to progress. Go for it !

We do anal play frequently anyway, only just recently have I become confident enough to do it to him. He really seems to get more out of blow jobs, etc with the extra stimulation :).

I was looking at the beginners harness to see how things go to start with, in case if all goes wrong!!

We do anal play frequently anyway, only just recently have I become confident enough to do it to him. He really seems to get more out of blow jobs, etc with the extra stimulation :).

I was looking at the beginners harness to see how things go to start with, in case if all goes wrong!!

My boyfriend and I have a strap on that we recently purchased. I would say build up your anal play first before diving straight into using the strapon, and also have good communication and boundaries. It really turns my boyfriend on to be played with anally, so i have no doubt that your partner won't enjoy it! :)

My partner has voiced this for a year or two now and it's something I couldn't begin to think about initally but I am open to it now. Gradually trying to build up the anal play with him. As soon as I even put a finger back there he gets aroused!! It's just something new to me. Hopefully it is something we can both enjoy

Volbabe88 wrote:

Hi Volbabe88. Invest in a good harness, one that fits you well. Most will take a suction cup dildo, if you already own a dildo then you only have to get a good harness.

A blow job with a prostate massage was how it started with me, now I cant have enough fingers in there. ;)

Enjoy. x

I'm going to do a little more research before buying one. He was wearing a plug whilst doing me in the ass the other day and I have to admit that was pretty hot for both of us :)

Definitely go for it. I love my wife pegging me along with her doing other things to me, dildos or fisting. It is amazing. She really enjoys it too and gets really carried away.
We have recently bought the vac lock system of strap one. The dildo is made of a really nice material. It has a soft feel to it but is solid enough to give really good and satisfying penetration. Have great fun.

Hi Volbabe88, let us know how it all works out for you both, its something i am thinking aboutwith my oh.just need to be brave andask.

Hi

its been a while since we posted but thought I would to this one, I have enjoyed anal play for many years much to the delight of my OH, we started we small dildos, butt plugs and moved onto larger toys. We invested in a strap on a couple of years back and I have to say that I loved being taken from behind and being in a sub position as I'm normally playing a more dominant role. We always use plenty of lube and take things slow to start with but after a very short time I'm asking for more when there is no more to give! Hope you both enjoy the experience and don't forget o report back

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Using a strap on is something that my boyfriend and I very much enjoy. It gives him the opportunity to experience what anal is like for me, whilst giving him amazing pleasure.

If you're new to this and or are not the most confident in being dominant, a good way to begin might be by laying flat and getting him to straddle you, that way he can control speed and depth as you both get used to it, that will also give you the chance to build confidence in seeing how he likes it and can gradually because more dominant. Plus you'll have your hands free to play with his cock too, which he'll love, I'm sure.

Using a strap on have definitely brought us closer together emotionally because you need to be able to trust each other, and as well as being a huge turn on for us, can quite often be a very tender and intimate thing to do. We enjoy the thrill of it, and the fact that the rhythmic thrusting will more often than not cause me to cum is a huge bonus. Equally, we both see this as another way to make love to one another and rather than using it as an opportunity for me to dominate him, we simply use it as just an alternative way to make love whilst laughing, kissing, holding hands and stroking each other. What each couple gets out of using a strap on may be different, and I hope you enjoy exploring this new dimension to your relationship as much as we have.