Using a vibrator for the 1st time

Ok, so i just got 2 vibrators from lovehoney, it will be my 1st time using a vibrator. My boyfriend helped me pick them out aswell coz he wants to use them with me....Any tips??

Go slowly and make sure you are wet and ready for it.
Either get him to go down on you first or use plenty of lube.

Turn on the vibrator BEFORE pressing it against your body.

The first time I used a vibrator on my girlfriend I held it against her clit and THEN pressed the 'on' switch. She yelp and leaped half way across the bed!

Start with the softest vibrator, on the lowest setting and then slowly approach the body that way you can build up the intensity until you find a level that suits you.

If you're ok with that then try the diesel version! Ha, ha!

Nooo! Here was me thinking my sex life would be the one thing to escape the dreaded credit crunch ;)

Let's keep our fingers crossed that batteries don't suddenly become ridiculously expensive!

I'm waiting for Trevor Baylis to announce a Freeplay wind-up vibrator :-P

Ooh! Seriously, why hasn't he already done that?!

We think BBG was winding you up shellyboo!! Boom Boom!!

Well, obviously he was winding me up... but you have to admit it's a good idea!

Oh no wait... damn.

*Hangs head in shame at missed joke*

*giggles at the idea of a solar powered vibe....

Darling can you move me onto the South facing terrace? My vibrations have all but died a death here! * spreads her legs wider to capture more sun...

Damn think what the poor Alaskans in the extreme North would have to do? How many days of dark have we got left? Dude we're on our first day! RSO you say in your hand? Can you not just like strap my dildo to the generator and hook me up for some? ;)

Prepare for the main vibes to be dug out- instant gratification as long as all your sockets aren't behing your desk!

Maybe we could have a heat powered vibe? It'd go like the clappers on holiday!