Using cock rings safely

Hi everyone. I'm a begineer in this field and would like to start with the cock rings. I've just bought one and waiting for it to come. I wanted to know how to use it safely. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Hiya! Lovehoney has some guides here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/ and they've done a vid on youtube too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt58-Ebw0fM 

Thanks honey!

Any advice from anyone will also help. I dont want to hurt myself

Which have you for Zubu?

Welcome take a look at the videos attached to products on lovehoney . you don't be able to hurt yourself you will be fine.

Stretchy cock ring ive bought

The guides are good and you shouldn't really be able to go too far wrong with a stretchy one. From my experience I would say...

If you are particularly hairy, have a trim.
Use lube, be careful not to drag the skin.
Don't leave on too long.
You can put on when soft or hard

Metal ones are best I've found but getting the right size can be quite a challenge, I can wear mine for days without issue, if it's too small then tell results can be great however removing it can be a bit scary

cheers :)

Zubu wrote:

Hi everyone. I'm a begineer in this field and would like to start with the cock rings. I've just bought one and waiting for it to come. I wanted to know how to use it safely. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

I'm curious about these as well, let me know how it works out for you. I've had my eye on a stainless steel one for a whole.

Hi Zubu! We use cock rings a lot, my advice would be to use some lube to prevent friction when putting it on. If it feels too tight take it off! We have had no issues with stretchy ones so far.

Thank you Rosy

Btw ive bought the durex saucy lubricant. Is that okay or should it be specifically water based?

If your ring is silicone you want a water based lube which I believe Durex Saucy is so you should be fine.

Do you guys reckon that the boutique t cock ring with ball divider is good for beginner? I've ordered one and will want to try one tomorrow

You might find it intense if you're not used to it but nothing to stop you really Zubu.
It might just take a few attempts to get on and get comfy etc although I believe that's the one with the press-studs so should be easier.

Can one wear it all day or is this one also restricted for 30 min?

For the boutique T cock ring, can one wear it all day?