Using the full site on a mobile device

I searched for the other thread that covered this, but it is closed.

When I access LH on my iPhone I can see the full site, but when I try to log in I then cannot access the forum - only the shop.

Is it possible to stop my browser from being diverted to the m. site? So I can log in from the www. site?

Best thing to do Noon, is google search for the 'Lovehoney Forum' and enter it that way.

Works for me everytime.

DD

Thanks double d, I shall give it a go.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

It always directs me to the mobile vers of the site. Gets a bit annoying.

Yup, that has been my experience also.

Just tried again, cant find a login screen that does not divert to the mobile site. :(

My phone is quite capable of displaying, and shopping on, the full site. How can I disable the diversion?

Cracked it! :)

Used the sign in link at the bottom of a thread.

Mines the same, drives me nutty also the chat feature totally sucks on the phone thats even if it shows up properly which 98% of the time it doesn't lol x

i tend to use dolphin browser HD which allows me to do the full version.

there's been descussion about it before so there might be some advice on other threads?

eeek sounds exciting xx

Noon wrote:

I searched for the other thread that covered this, but it is closed.

sweetlove666 wrote:

there's been descussion about it before so there might be some advice on other threads?

The problem for me is solved by using the link at the bottom of a thread page, rather than the one in the top right of the page.

Oh drat, the "Full Lovehoney site" link at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to work any more! I've got 2 windows open on my phone, one with the site (now stuck in mobile mode) and the other with the forum in not-mobile mode.

The best way would probably be to Google the forum and access it via Google, in that case.