Using the showerhead?

Since this lockdown started I have struggled to get almost any private space and time, with hubby at home and some family that was already living with us always somewhere close by. Showertime and bathtime has become my only private time and using the showerhead to masturbate has become my go to. I have done this before when I was younger but had forgotten what a good job it does and orgasm it gives. Anyone else into this?

I love playing in the shower, but usually with a waterproof vibrator or a suction cup dildo. Shower head doesn't do it for me,

The shower head has definitely gotten its workout lol but my usual shower/bathtime go to is a suction cup dildo on the edge of the tub 😁

For me, the water from the showerhead feels nice and I enjoy it, but unless I'm already turned on, it won't get me to orgasm.

Sadly, it doesn't work for me... I've tried it many times, in various positions. It feels good, but it doesn't get me anywhere near an orgasm. I'd rather use my fingers while having the water on, to cover any sounds.

Yes, it's awesome. And since lockdown our power shower has seen some increased activity

KinkyMira2 wrote:

For me, the water from the showerhead feels nice and I enjoy it, but unless I'm already turned on, it won't get me to orgasm.

I have enjoyed the shower for years. A flexible hose and the strong jet does it for me. Sents my clit wild. It is also fund masturbating when you are doing it secretly and other people are mocing about the house. it is a real turn on.

I did it once when the painter was painting the landing outside the door. Little did he know - unless he was listening of course!!!

I do not have a detachable shower head at home but from previous experiences in hotels I can vouch that it also feels good for the guys! Even better when you can adjust the pressure / spray.

1 Like

not for me..we have a power shower and that thing hurts lol

A power shower head does it for me. My husband can also get off with it as he demonstrated last week. 😂

yesss!

Same as answers above, feels good but not enough to make me orgasm, need to incorporate a toy.

My girlfriend told me she often uses the shower head when alone but we have started having more fun in the shower together and sometimes does this then to and to be honest it was a bit of a turn on to watch or to rub her and get involved with to

My shower head offer like most variable sprays I love putting mine on the jet option and aiming it at my butt hole whilst masturbating

We recently had a new power shower fitted and when it’s on the jet option, I aim it right into my bum, this does it me, a few good tugs and I’m splashing cum up the walls, good job I’m in the right place to clean up.

This was what I used to masturbate when I was younger, Stopped doing it as much once I started buying sex toys but have recently gotten back into it.
The shower head is a great classic. I’m sure when I buy my own house looking at the pressure setting on the shower head with be a necessity.

1 Like

Well I know what I’ll be trying in the shower tonight! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Yep, I’m a fan of the showerhead. Directed in the right place it only takes a minute or two to make me cum.

1 Like