Using toys/equipment in public

Anyone like to use their toys/equipment in public?

Today I’ve had a metal ball weight on most of the day including walking around a local garden centre and a trip to the supermarket. Felt very naughty. Only worn one around the house before and usually for short periods.

What have you used outside of the home, and where?

4 Likes

I wear my 14mm triple ribbed penis plug whilst out and about, had it in for 10 hours on Tuesday! Felt great and is a naughty little secret in my panties!! X

1 Like

I want to use a vibrator out of the house but I’m very worried about it being too load. Also the only small`ll one I have that I can insert and walk around with only turns on and off on the actual vibrator so I would need to first buy either a knicker vibe (although I tried one awhile ago and it wasn’t strong at all) or get one with a remote.

If anyone has any suggestions of ones they have tried out and like let me know. xx

3 Likes

Ive worn 3 cock rings while going around town before, felt very naughty and was a big turn on, obviously couldn’t wear them for like more than an hour.

Id love to wear my butt plug in public but as im in a wheelchair theres no way for me to remove it if it got uncomfortable sadly.

3 Likes

That reminds me of the time my Wife was wearing a remote love egg when we was out for a meal! I was controlling it and she was getting a little turn on and wet to the point is slip down and hit the wooden seat, it was still vibrating and the wooden seat amplified it unbelievably loud!! You could see people turning around wondering what the noise was, I quickly turned it off and impressive quick thinking by my Wife she picked her phone like it was that making the vibrating noise. Her problem now was how she was going to get it back in herself in the middle of a restaurant!! A bit of wiggling and funny faces later it was back in enough for her to go to toilet to remove it. Amazingly even after all this it wasn’t the last time she went out wearing it although she was a but more conscious about keeping her pelvic floor a bit tighter!! :grin::grin::grin:

9 Likes

You could try places that have a bit of ambient noise, like the beach, busy shop, or just keep walking around so your not near anyone long enough to work it out. Don’t know about some sort of sound muffling device for the groin area. Muff muffs I guess lol

2 Likes

I once tried a vibrating buttplug when driving but least mention about that experience the better lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just got the mantric knicker vibrator and I find it quite powerful! But I havent had time yet to try it outside. It does make some noise tho, but with the remote it can be turned off when in a quite environment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wear a cock cage permanently so it’s there every time I leave the house.

I also wear remote control butt plugs and prostate massagers when we’re out and my wife has the remote.

She wears remote control love eggs and knicker vibrators and I have the remote,

All good fun and naughty secrets.

2 Likes

My wife and I are experimenting with exhibitionism. I love the risk of or actually being seen she’s new to this but yeah so we’re actually looking for some suggestions of things I can have her do that aren’t so extravagant but still fun and naughty she’s still a little shy.

1 Like

We’re in the same situation! We are a couple and wanting to do some more, fun exhibitionism stuff but obviously making sure that it’s legal. What ideas have you had? We were thinking going to a nudist beach or nudist hotel (there’s a few in the UK).

We’re definitely messing with webcam stuff and just doing random stuff in public dares and whatnot pretty fun actually. Started video taping for a legit amateur full length movie we’ll see how that goes. Talked about swinger club and some other things

Used love eggs, butt plugs and nipple clamps (the hoop type are invisible under a padded bra). All good fun. The love eggs are especially good i find to have in while exercising (tracy cox ones are the best for this ive bought so far. You can really feel the balls moving around in them)

Maybe when the weather is a little warmer go for walk in a quiet area and find a quiet spot where you think you wouldn’t be caught and try it out there. If the weather is hot, what more could you want, the fresh air, hot sun on your skin and yourself getting pleasure?!

1 Like

I have often wondered what it would be like to go out wearing a cock ring or with a prostate massager inserted but have never had the courage to actually do it. So although it’s not in public view as such it still seems to be something slightly daring.

1 Like

I’ve done love eggs and a We-Vibe a couple of times and he has a silicone cock ring that he’s worn. It’s definitely fun using toys in public where you know but others don’t!

1 Like

Me and Mrs ToysRusDevon have a we vibe, and we normally take it with us doing the weekly shop, I have control of it via an app, and I enjoy changing the patterns and intensity when surrounded by unsuspecting people, it always leads to her wanting to jump me when we get home! I think she did a review of that on the site saying about the shopping! I’d like something she could control when we are out, but being a guy it could become noticeable! But I’d be game!

1 Like

I’ve never done this but it is something I would love to do.

I’ve worn various butt plugs out and about from time to time, ok for the most part but I usually only do it if I know its a short trip (grocery shopping etc) as they can stimulate the need to go which then makes them uncomfortable.

like @Rockstar I also wear a cage (much less frequently now), depending on the cage I am wearing, this can either make me look very blessed or completely inconspicuous.

Sexterminatrix and I have done the caged-while-shopping thing which was an awesome experience. And now we have some remote controlled butt plugs, we’re keen to try this also, when the mood strikes. Hopefully they won’t be too loud/obvious. :slight_smile: