using viberator on my BF

Hi everyone. I want to use a vibrator on my bf. Wanted to use it as part of a massage to help stimulate his sensitive bits. Just wondering how the guys on here would feel if someone tried this on them? Is it a good idea or will it freak a guy out?!

I've used my bullet before on my OH. It works very well with a handjob. I think so long as they know what you're doing and don't jump to conclusions of you're going to put it in him without asking they'll love it!!

its a good idea, but you need to communicate with him as vibrations can be just as intense for him. I tend to use the micro wand I have at my other half's house on him when giving a blowjob if my jaw gets tired.

Mrs D tried her bullet on me but I found it almost painful. However, she used her vibrator against my glands when giving a handjob and I was amazed that it made me cum with no hand motion at all.

Love it!

I've been brought to organise with just a vibrator buzzing on the underside of my penis. Was pretty amazing.

I have no particular issues with a vibrator being used on me, but I have to say they don't really do anything for me.

Hi bb. I am not sure if i understand your question correctly. Maybe everyone here missed it as well. You are talking about stimulating his sensitive bits.

Are you talking about his penis or talking about using a vibrator to stimulate his gspot?

If its upto me than i would allow vibrator on my penis but might not be as willing if it comes to my back door :)

Hi bluebox, welcome to the forums.

Yes I think this is a good idea I enjoy it whilst being edged. Just don't surprise him with it ,make sure he knows your going to use it on him.

Go steady on the head of the penis especially the rim it's a sensitive as your clit. What I really enjoy is having it held flat and firmly against my perineum( the ridge of the penis inside the body between the scrotum and anus). This sends vibes up the shaft and through the body to the prostate. It is possible with plenty of lube and a very aroused man who is able to take it make him come by just vibing the very front of the tip , just under the opening where the rim comes around and up. It is super sensitive not all can stand it.

Now the bit that we are all wondering about, but I don't think you have in mind is whether you intend to insert it in his bum. This is something you would need to discuss. Many men do enjoy this but it must be talked about. I don't think any one would recommend you go straight to a vibe. Finger play with lots of lube is how to start with anal play.

If anal play is not something you had in mind then that's fine. However prostate stimulation is the p spot to men as the g spot is to woman. If both partners are willing can be totally amazing for the man to receive but takes time and practice.

There are a few good threads discussing this , if you type prostate massage into the search box at the top of the page they will come up. Good luck and enjoy.

It wouldnt bother me just as long if it wasnt a huge one which you were planning anal on me

I've used toys on my fella whilst giving him a bj and when using just my hands, we have used butt plugs and the blue slimline probe from lovehoney. Loads of lube if you can will help. Your partner might find his mind is took off something going in his bum if when giving him a bj you start by just touching and stroking him in that area and take things really gradually.

I love it and my fella certainly enjoys the orgasm he has when using extras on him.

you will get on to bigger and better things just take one step at a time x

I bought the humdinger clitoral stimulator for myself and loved it. When I finally showed him it, he asked me to use it on him. Using lots of lube, I alternated using the nubby bit on his anus and the cupped bit on his glans. He came pretty quickly and was amazed. As was I!

Just Jenson wrote:

Love it!

I've been brought to organise with just a vibrator buzzing on the underside of my penis. Was pretty amazing.

Organise?

My OH loves using her vibrator on me and for myself i love it :)

good post. I've been interested in trying this myself (on tthe penis) anybody have any tips?

Hayzz91 wrote:

good post. I've been interested in trying this myself (on tthe penis) anybody have any tips?

Basically, apply the vibrations to the frenelum (your banjo string).

My husband loves the feel of vibrations there, and we have plenty of toys that do that - everything from vibrating wands to vibrating masturbators, his favourite being the Apollo Power Stroker (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30225).

Even a small bullet vibrator, if you're careful, you can stroke with the bullet vibrator resting against the underside of the penis, and as you stroke up and down, you'll send the vibrations all through.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Just to clarify I was only planning on using it on his His penis. Sinner I just bought the humdinger, I will have to try it on him.

I have a vibrating bullet cock ring and ballstrap from this site, and I must admit I love the vibrations flowing through me! so I would say go for it..