Vaginal cumming or squirting?

I need some input from the sexperts in the forum that have a vagina. I watched a Lovehoney video that says there is a physical difference between fluids from cumming vs squirting for folks with a vagina.

I have been having orgasms where the pleasure isn’t always intense, but I suddenly produce waves of gushing fluid that soaks the towel under me. I am not totally sure what’s going on in my body. Anyone have similar experiences and can help explain the differences? Since I have been sexually inactive for a few years and am just now rediscovering myself, I am somewhat out of touch with my body’s sexual health. Thanks all.

4 Likes

I’m the same. I squirted for the first time ever a few days ago and it was odd, but in a nice way…
Will be following this post

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

Sounds like squirting to me @tpatch. The biggest difference is the volume of liquid, which it sounds like you have. Took me ages to relax enough to squirt, so well done!

3 Likes

Yes, female ejaculation is a whiteish fluid that comes from the vagina whereas squirt is a clear fluid that comes from the urethra. Both have at least partial origins in the skenes gland. Both are technically a separate action from orgasm, but many people do experience them together (particularly ejaculation)

Ultimately, as long as you are enjoying yourself, I’m not sure it really matters what the difference is. It could be either from your description, but there’s definitely nothing wrong happening. Are you concerned about it?

5 Likes

@Jade48 It’s definitely not piss. Just a clear, odourless fluid. It’s happened before in the past when I was really turned on, but I would have a whopping big orgasm with it.

5 Likes

@tpatch Most of the times I squirt, I need to carry on to orgasm. In me at least, the 2 aren’t connected.

3 Likes

@Calie
Thanks for the information! I am not concerned about it in a bad way, actually it is very pleasurable. I am just curious as it is suddenly happening just about every time I masturbate. Since I have been rediscovering myself, I managed to achieve some “normal” orgasms, but this gushing is a new, but not unwelcome, experience, although I don’t always orgasm with it. I just have to be prepared and lie on a thick towel, lol!

1 Like

@KinkyMira
Thanks, Mira, I will try carrying on too and see where it takes me. So far I have been stopping when it happens but maybe I need to keep going!:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Some toys seem to cause squirting more than others, particularly clit suction and g spot toys. Though a good rumbly bullet can do it for me if I’m turned on enough.

3 Likes

This may just be me, but I find when I cum from just heavy internal / g-spot stimulation, I’ll often leak a large amount of an almost milky squirt. This I call ‘creaming’ over my dildos - sorry to sound crude. :smile::woozy_face::sweat_smile:

But, if just cumming from clit stimulation and nothing inside my pussy, then the fluid I squirt just before and during orgasms is far more like a clear slippery water - more like pee but totally clear, no scent and definitely a slightly thicker slipperier feel. It’s always like this when I cum with just a wand or a womanizer.

I don’t know why, I’ve never really worried about it or really even thought about it, I just assumed that with the internal thrusting, my own lubey juices mix with my squirt and make it milky and then if I just play with my clit alone until I cum then it’s clear as water? :woman_shrugging:t3: :sweat_smile:

I also want to add, I call an orgasm ‘cumming’. That’s what I call it and everyone I know calls it. To me, if you’re going to cum it means ‘have an orgasm’, whether it involves any fluids or not, to me cumming is climaxing. If I was to say ‘I’m going to cum’, what I mean is ‘I’m going to orgasm’. Whether I squirt or not when I cum/orgasm is a completely different matter. Different people call things different things, but from where I’m from, if a girl cums, she’s just had an orgasm and that’s all there is too it. Just like if my man says he’s going to come, it means he will be having his orgasm, just sperm is included in the event :smile:

12 Likes

You said it all in one, hat off to you. I don’t think anyone else could’ve have said it any better!

2 Likes

Most of the time I can squirt normally if I’m having a longer masturbation or PIV session

2 Likes