Vaginal Fisting

Hi All!

My Husband and I would like to try vaginal fisting we are beginner’s at this and have done some research online but its just not the same as getting real life experiences and advice.

Please can we have some tips?

Thank you…xxx

4 Likes

I feel this is an important clarification… did you mean ‘vaginal’?

1 Like

Have you had children, does make it easier I’d say

My wife enjoys this , lube, TAKE TIME , communication , relaxation, and you’ll get there, eventually,

You’ve done some looking I’d say have your partner between your legs hand in duck shape, you not he ease yourself onto his fingers, it may not happen for quite some time/attempts just keep trying.

Get him to hold his hand so his fingers are vertical rather than horizontal so inline with your pussy “slit” 4 fingers thumb on clit only once you’re comfortable get him to tuck his thumb in, then just gently open yourself to finally get the whole hand in, its a quite extreme feeling but worth it, the very first time it slips in make sure he keeps his hand still lets yourself get used to the feeling.

I bought us " A Hand In The Bush" book that is all about female fisting written by a female, also fist me that’s all about male anal fisting, the book helped my wife understand its all about pleasure rather than me causing her pain which I never wanted to do, can’t quite explain what it feels/looks like to sit between her legs my hand completely inside her.

Don’t give up trying you’ll get there eventually it may take far longer but its worth it?

1 Like

Noted, and edited :joy: Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much. Your advice is great and so informative!

It may take a while, especially since you’re working with a guy. I think getting a whole hand in you is easier with a female hand…and even that took me a while. First a finger or two, then three, then 4…slowly, repeatedly, regularly.

2 Likes

My OH is currently aiming for getting the right size for vaginal fisting, even though she’s had 2 kids naturally she is quite small down there, 2 to 3 fingers in normal but she has to be really turned on an wet to take 4 fingers, she’s trying varying bigger toys and hoping that having them inserted for a while will get her comfortable with something big in start to stretch her enough to get to the next size toy and so on till she’s big enough to take my fist,
As someone alse has said if it was a female fist she wouldn’t be far off but I have pretty big hands so its gonna be a lot longer process.
I have told her if she’s that keen on being fisted ASAP I’d be quite happy to see another woman fist her!!:smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Slow and steady with plenty of lube and practice with toys to gradually stretch yourself till you are able to take a fist :fist_right:t2:

1 Like

Don’t force it and don’t believe what you may see in videos. Vagina, anus, and urethra can all be stretched larger but none can be done in one easy step. It takes time and consistent persistent practice if it doesn’t work from the start.

2 Likes