Vaginal orgasms

So I've been masterbating from clit stimulation since I was just a girl and now I'm scared I won't be able to cum without it!!
I think I have found my gspot but struggle to get the right amount of pressure from a penis or dildo.. Does anyone have any tips that could help? or am I broken? :( x

Of course your not broken, like riding a bike, or learning to swim it just takes a little practice, don't try too hard, just relax and let things happen. If your getting tense it will be more difficult so maybe try in a warm bath. Just relax and enjoy the feelings the orgasm will come.

You're not broken, don't worry. Lots of women can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Have you tried simultaneously stimulating your clit and vagina to see if you can have a more intense orgasm this way?

I find the best way I can achieve a gspot orgasm is by using a glass or metal curved dildo after I've had a really good warm up with a clitoral vibe. I think its because I need quite a lot of pressure for it to happen.

Also I didn't manage to have a g-spot orgasm until many years after I'd started having sex with men (before that nothing but tampons ever went inside my vagina, but I masturbated all the time), so I don't think just using your clit to masturbate in the past will make a difference.

The best advice really is to keep experimenting with different toys and techniques, check out the thread on squirting for more ideas, and don't worry about it. Adding a dildo to clitoral play might also help, of you get yourself really a roused you might be able to finish just with the dildo.

Good luck and have fun :)

I am not sure I can add much to the great advice already given.

always thought I could only orgasm with clit stimulation as I had never experienced one any other way then along came hubby who loved foreplay and introduced me many new things including orgasm through penetration and squirting...

This change did not happen overnight (we have been together 8 years and still learning new things I never knew I enjoyed or worked for me.)

It really is a case of trying new things and I agree with trying a glass dildo..I am looking at investing in a metal one as I love using a glass one.

Truly the best advice I can give is to relax and have lots of fun trying new things...

My ex girlfriend could only cum if I went down her, or if we used lube during sex, so maybe wetter is better?

My wife always needs me to rub or lick her clit in order for her to orgasm, plus lube

I found with girthier dildos they hit my Gspot so much more. Quite a given really! This dildo is just magical for my Gspot

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602

🐼

Something like a rabbit could be good to work towards a blended orgasm.
Todays DOTD is a good one.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35774

No your definitely not broken. In fact its great you orgasm from clitoral stimulus. A small proportion of woman never experience an orgasm. The clit is the way the majority of women orgasm but usually the full vaginal is reported as bringing bigger and more fulfilling.

I'd suggest you start doing kegels or pelvic floor exercises. The muscles around the vagina are very powerful to help in child birth. If exercised like any other muscle they can be strengthened and controlled. Then you can use this to clamp a finger, toy or penis onto your g spot or vaginal roof to increase the stimulus.

Also it increase the blood flow to your genitals adding the sensation even more.

It can take months but you should feel the benefits in a few weeks.

Enjoy GG.

I wouldn't worry too much that you can't achieve a vaginal orgasm many women can't as they are i think very hard to achieve solely through vaginal sex or toy use.
If clit stim works for you keep at it and add your toy, with a bit of experimenting what i found to have a good effect was to combine a powerful vibrator such as https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33075 internally with a clitoral toy the use of both together bought on a blended orgasm that for me was more intense that a regular clitoral orgasm. worth having a try as i think the blended is a good compromise

You're not alone my love. I hadn't climaxed really through penetration until recently. I honestly didn't realise there was an other way. I believed the g spot was a myth until I found it.

Just enjoy yourself. If you need clitoral stimulation then so be it. There's no right way. We see so much sex on TV where they look so fabulous, try climax together in a few thrusts of passion. If only it was that easy eh? Do what feels good for you.

thanks for the replies everyone, very helpful ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My wife has the biggest Orgasm from clit lick and fingers inserting rubbing her g-spot. She can only orgasm from penetration alone AFTER she has just orgasmed from cllitoral stimulation and is still well turned on.

I thought I couldn't ahlmhave an orgasm by penetration but almost 40 and it just happened from the right angle and now it's almost everytime. If I try and orgasm it doesn't happen so just forget about it and have fun and maybe it will just happen for you.