vaginal tightening aids

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the ben wa balls or similar items for vaginal toning/tightening if so did they work for you?

Looking for things to add to my wish list and some of these balls is high up there just wondering what you guys thought

I haven't noticed any diference to be honest. I think I may need some smaller balls to try

Definitely. Have you had a look in the archives? This subject comes up a lot and there's a fair bit of advice spread out over many threads.

General rule of thumb is that smaller and/or heavier gives a more intense workout. It might take some trial and error to find the set that's right for you. Je Joue's Ami is lovely and has three different sizes which would make the process easier. Lelo's Luna and Noir are also popular and often recommended.

But yes, kegel toner balls do work. If you don't notice stronger muscles after a few weeks of using them you probably need a smaller or heavier set.

I have a basic set I was going to start using after I have my little boy, I wore them for a little while but think I too need a better set >.<

I love my OH doing her pelvic floor exercises on me.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) She has even managed to get me to come whilst doing them.

Thanks guys