Valentines Day 2014

New toys, lingerie.....have been building up a collection of goodies to surprise my OH with, so looking forward to an exciting day in bed ;-)

My OH and I made use of the 3 for £50 deal on LH for Valentines. So we will probably take the evening in together, have a take away or cook something nice, watch a movie and try out our new purchases

No specific plans, don't 'do' valentines. All that mushy love stuff makes me wana puke!

New toys. :D

I'm in hospital having a procedure on Valentines day :( We don't really celebrate it anyway, we just have a nice night in, but it's still really annoying that rather than looking forward to a nice night in I'll be worrying instead :|

My chap should be coming up Friday night, we don't really do presents for Valentines (he might surprise me as it'll be the first in our 4 years that we'll actually be together), but I'm planning on dressing up and ordering a take away for when he arrives then early bedtime!

On Saturday I've got a performance in the evening (I'm a burlesque performer) so that'll be fun, hopefully I won't be too worn out to go for drinks after :)

I'm single but enjoy the excitement and build up

Just bought a new vibe and some lingerie so a nice night in with me and the boyf

my oh and i booked a hotel, and i'm still hoping to book my favourite restaurant... then i'll give her a few prezzies i got her from LH and a lot of attention and dedication all night. the day after we're going to a burlsque themed party so we'll 'celebrate' it over 2 days/nights.... hope they don't kick us out of the hotel ;)

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm in hospital having a procedure on Valentines day :( We don't really celebrate it anyway, we just have a nice night in, but it's still really annoying that rather than looking forward to a nice night in I'll be worrying instead :|

fingers crossed that it all goes well MrsM. we'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. x

rose hip wrote:

When is that again?

February's the time of year I'm most likely to get dumped, so even if I was with someone who cared enough to bother....

It really isn't on my radar and hasn't been for ages. Happy Valentines to everyone who does.

oh I've had 2 ex-boyfriends dump me just before valentines day, it"s pants. well I hope you have something to look foward to instead.

Lol. I've just looked at the calender to see what me and Mr average have planned that week and apparently I've got the plumber coming round....weyhey!!!

maybe a meal or the cinemas, then afterwoods a nice massage with my lovehoney massage stuff and then of course.... sex