Valentines Day 2014

Anyone already made plans for Valentines day this year?

Does it include new toys, lingerie or just a romantic meal.

Or are you one who dont believe in just one day to show someone how much you love someone :)

We will have steak and chips, cause it's payday, v wise if he wants to get a present half's on that Dr who bag I want. I'm keeping my birthday in July for loads of new sex toys.

Nothing for us, hubby will be away working :-(

I'm thinking a good steak, a rom-com with a couple drinks. Candles lit throughout the house.
Leading to massages and then to some kinky fun!

Sadly Valentine's Day is a teacher training day here so the boy will be off school which means no repeat of last year's erotic Photo shoot and awesome sex combo.

Sweet FA...

OH is working and to make things worse, she has ended up with the late shift : (

My oh bought me a lovely bangle but he gave me it early as I was so nervous about going into hospital. We normally have a special meal such as steak or venison to celebrate and exchange cards.

Yes have quiet country pup booked. Then back home for a little light bondage, still just experimenting with Tracey Cox bondage tape.

Probably a meal out somewhere then I'm gonna surprise my boyfriend with some new underwear from this site ;)

i'm not doing anything this year i'll just have to hope for a sexy gift or a card from a secret admirer if i'm lucky

When is that again?

February's the time of year I'm most likely to get dumped, so even if I was with someone who cared enough to bother....

It really isn't on my radar and hasn't been for ages. Happy Valentines to everyone who does.

Not much on the actual day, but the OH and I always have date night on a Saturday when terrorist is sleeping. So we'll be watching a movie together and having dinner on Skype. Like losers haha. x

Night in with my man swapping presents and the sat we are out for a meal

Probably nothing for us as we'll be working. Will probably just cook a nice meal then snuggle on the sofa with a bottle of wine =)

Twilightgirl123 wrote:

Me and a friend are exchanging gifts because we're both single and probably wouldn't be doing anything otherwise.

Awsome idea, not sure my mate would feel the same way if i sugested it to him bit diffrent for blokes :P will mostly likely be working or training

Yup. Loads of plans :-) The day our daughter was born on valentines day was the best present ever and it was also the day we stopped worrying about it as 14th Feb will always be about her

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see my OH on Valentines Day, but we're going to a gig next weekend, so we'll make a weekend out of it and count that as our Valentines celebration.

Love of my life left without a word a few months ago, so toys and LOOOOVEHONEY :)

Most likely going to see a film but prob celebrate it at home after our move