Valentines Day - "Naughty Gift Hamper"

I have somehow missed the LoveHoney Glass Wave dildo in the last list, hopefully with all of the different things in the hamper she will be able to get a little feel for everything and decide on what she really likes and what she's not too bothered about. This is the end now though........ Honest..... ^_^

I am sure she will be over the moon! You have put a lot of thought and effort into this and if you haven't thought of one certain type or material of toy then I wouldn't worry. Gives you more things to think of in the future :) Glad you got something for yourself to enjoy, apart from her of course ;)

Oh and I saw that you had some satin bags to keep the toys in. I would also recommend keeping them in clear plastic sandwich like bags as well. Materials can easily be touching without realising it and your toys can be ruined. This happened to me and I thought I was being careful. Now I am extra sure and bag everything up.

Good luck with this though I really don't think you will need it!! Please keep us updated as to what she thought.

Yeah, I guess if we think of anything we missed that can wait until another special occasion :)

I had never thought of clear sandwich bags lol! Make sense though, we've had our fair share of accidents with lube spillages and batteries leaking which has ruind a few of her favourite toys :(

I'll let you guys know how things go and I'll make sure to link a photo of the finished hamper once I've done the final touches :)

GothicXIII wrote:

I have somehow missed the LoveHoney Glass Wave dildo in the last list, hopefully with all of the different things in the hamper she will be able to get a little feel for everything and decide on what she really likes and what she's not too bothered about. This is the end now though........ Honest..... ^_^

Hope she enjoys the glass x

Hi everyone

Lucy at Lovehoney emailed me on Wednesday, to advise that I had won the competition.......FANTASTIC!!!

My bigger than normal box arrived today and I am so pleased, especially as this is the first time I've won anything!!!

THANKS LOVEHONEY!!!!

I will, of course, report back on how we get on with the contents.

ps

Felt lucky so tried Lotto, no luck, never mind, I'm sure I'll find other things to do lol

Trainspotter wrote:

Hi everyone

Lucy at Lovehoney emailed me on Wednesday, to advise that I had won the competition.......FANTASTIC!!!

My bigger than normal box arrived today and I am so pleased, especially as this is the first time I've won anything!!!

THANKS LOVEHONEY!!!!

I will, of course, report back on how we get on with the contents.

ps

Felt lucky so tried Lotto, no luck, never mind, I'm sure I'll find other things to do lol

Well done but I think perhaps this is the wrong thread. This thread is about asking what he should put in his own gift hamper not about winning one.

I was wondering what was going on lol!!

I am getting (I think, if I can gather up the guts to do it) a Valentine's hamper for my one of my friends. It is her and her OH's anniversary in the same month and I am deliberating getting them a few things to spark the passion again. Tame introductions to toys, as such. At the moment I am debating getting them:

LH Fresh Toy Cleaner

Satin Storage Bags

Durex Strawberry lube and Passionfruit lube

TENGA egg Silky - for him

LH Intense Double Stroker - for him

LH Erotic Rocket - for her

Tracey Cox Supersex bullet - for her

Tracey Cox's book Sextasy - for both

Tracey Cox's Beginner's Bondage Set - for both.

Is this too bold an idea or should I just go for it?

Awww i think it's awesome so many are having a nice valentines... Goth' nice choices :)

Well Valentines is over and we had a lovely week away together ;)

My OH loved the hamper and it was awesome fun trying and testing each of her presents out while we were away. Out of the things in the box she really liked the feel of the glass toy and the weight of it inside of her, the G-Spot vibe went down a treat but the basics suction cup dildo was the over all winner. It was really exciting trying it in different places and she could only describe the feeling of it inside her to be like the moments just before I'm about to cum and go really hard and rub against all the right places. We had some laughs with the jiggle balls and the wand was out of this world!

I've uploaded a picture of the hamper as my profile pic :)

GothicXIII wrote:

Well Valentines is over and we had a lovely week away together ;)

My OH loved the hamper and it was awesome fun trying and testing each of her presents out while we were away. Out of the things in the box she really liked the feel of the glass toy and the weight of it inside of her, the G-Spot vibe went down a treat but the basics suction cup dildo was the over all winner. It was really exciting trying it in different places and she could only describe the feeling of it inside her to be like the moments just before I'm about to cum and go really hard and rub against all the right places. We had some laughs with the jiggle balls and the wand was out of this world!

I've uploaded a picture of the hamper as my profile pic :)

Aww that hamper looks amazing, all done up in big flouncy ribbons, I'm so envious of your OH!

Looking back on my post now it looks rude for me to be butting in with my own hamper news. Sorry about that, I must have been dead tired and ignorant!

Glad you had a good week away It's nice to hear of lovely things people do for their OH's nowadays! x