Making a hamper for a couple - ideas needed!

Someone I know has announced she is trying for a baby soon and I wanted to get her a few bits as a treat to make the baby making fun for her and her partner.

Any low cost, romantic/sensual ideas? x

theres always bargains to be had here sweet just have a good look around

maybe a blindfold ,small bullet vibe etc xx

So far I've got a bullet and flavoured lube. Blindfold is good too - thanks :) x

*Emma* wrote:

So far I've got a bullet and flavoured lube. Blindfold is good too - thanks :) x

no probs ... share the wealth i say x

Some massage oil

Plain Jane wrote:

Some massage oil

come to think of it the oil will come in hand i have a few aches x

cock ring! spanking paddle?

randubugger wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

no probs ... share the wealth i say x

Wealth? I'm far from loaded or I would be spoiling myself lol but they deserve a few goodies :) x

Plain Jane wrote:

Some massage oil

Good suggestion - thanks x

ItsTaylorDean wrote:

cock ring! spanking paddle?

Not sure how much they are into that kindof thing but thankies. x

low about some libido enhansning stuff, food - bannanas, avocado, mangoes, eggs and chocolate all apparently are natural enhancers!

some folic acid tablets,

a calendar to chart her cycles and then hopefully countdown her pregnancy

a baby book/ name book

a journal for her to start recording the journey into motherhood?

a cheap doll, with a l plate round it?

some ovulation strips

a condom with the word redundant written on it?

How about some sex position vouchers or love dice? Might get a little stale after a while of trying for a baby in the same old positions. There's added pressure too, so I imagine mixing things up a little will help keep things fun.

some tokens for massages cos the back hurts like hell

a ticket for some beuty treatment to make yorself feel goo when down

a night out at a local stripclub for girls to highten the feeling of hornyness when down too

Not so much sexual but candles, fairy lights or something girly! Maybe some little treats for her...i always like face masks, new nail varnish, perfumes or something...make yourself feel pampered and girly!

some essential oils and mood candles

how is your hamper coming along emma?

chocolate body paint...

candles...

sexy vouchers

a game or book for inspiration e.g. love dice

in poundland you can buy a pack of sample lubes - flavoured, tingly, heated etc

luxury bubble bath...

cock ring (don't let the guy feel left out)

One of those corner cusions for later in pregnany - handy for comfortable sex - supports the bump

Yes branded lube has a lube that's specifically for trying for a baby, i'm not sure how it's supposed to help but apparently it does! I know LH had it for sale but i'm on my phone so i can't link x