valentines..whats ur ideal gift? and why?

i always struggle with what to get? any ideas? :) xx

Id love some sexy lingerie, so he can strip them off me later ;)

K

have bought a few items for oh on here all turned up saturday so so cant wait for her to try them on x

drop some hints about things and see his reaction may help the process

A sexy single Female...

We don't, our wedding anniversary is the week after. We are staying in a little hut with no tele

I am lucky my partner always gets a nice new outfit for this time of year lol.. a nice fun surprise. The perfect gift (to answer your question) for me would be something slinky and crotch less on my partner, hopefully with some nice stockings like ‘cheekylilmonkey’ is displaying on the picture.

Well I've made my fiancee a naughty Valentines Day hamper this year full of goodies for us to enjoy in the bedroom. Its also her birthday the same week so I normally end up spending more then planned but shes worth it :)

My fiancee normally gets a new sexy set of undies, then ties me up, blindfolds me and teases me for a while before the grand unveiling of what she has bought this year, its a huge turn on and I love it!

Perfect gift - Taken out for a meal but have nothing to with booking I ect just told we are going to x y z at 7 be ready, gifts not really bothered sweet little things the thought that goes in to them means more than a grand bonquet of red roses. Personalize to you rather than go with norm of chocolate flowers the usally V day sexy lingeria would go down a treat too , as that is a gift you can both share , I get to wear it he gets to remove it lol ! I can live and dream being single this V day ! Lol

I have the same problem... After the gifts for Christmas and New Year I left with no ideas...

Not so much a gift but candlelit dinner at home whilst knowing my oh is wearing something hot under her lbd. Plenty of teasing at the table, wine flowing and then an evening of pleasure. Take that over some cheesy crap every time

I agree with Stuburns, can't go wrong with a candle lit dinner and some nice wine.... That reminds me I need to get a few bottles for the hotel room because the shit they stock is over priced and awful!

My OH is easy, nothing sexy, just som easter eggs

we will go out for a meal but as its so close to our daughters birthday she will be there too...nice all the same.

Valentines day is the only time I would never buy flowers

My OH doing for me all the stuff that I do for him, even though we both work...

making breakfast and coffee,

Making packed lunches for the whole family,

Washing and ironing,

Washing dishes,

Cooking dinner

doing homework with the kids

i just want a valentines this year haha (altho i was with my bf last year..n that turnt out rubbish didnt even get a hug let alone a card :(

but theres still hope this year :D lol xx

ideal gift? to get a royal pampering: have him cook a nice meal, share a bath and a massage with a glass of two of bubbles........

I've never really celebrated Valentines day because I don't really see the point in it to be honest, and I'm going to the zoo for it this year :D

Pampering and romance, because Valentine's Day is romantic for me and I deserve to be selfish!
Stuff in the morning. Afternoon: A warm, long massage. Some playing and more, then getting clean with a romantic bath and eating something together while we snuggle in front of a film, then fall asleep together.