Valentines

Wot we all got planned for the 14th then:)

Visiting my boyfriend and having lots of sex haha, you?

Absolutely nothing, my OH doesn't believe in Valentines day :(

Mine is pretty plain.

I've made a man boquet for my partner.
There's miniature bottles of Jack Daniels and famous grouse and southern comfort, chocolates, teddy, scratch cards, sweeties, hot spices for food, local coffee and shortbread etc.

I'm cooking a three course meal including a cheesecake.

I have a little black dress and pearl jewellery and some saucy things for underneath. Stepford wife in the kitchen and something completely different in the bedroom... Then we'll take it from there ;)

Cooking a meal and enjoying my boyfriend:)

Me and my partner are gonna go out for dinner tomorrow because it gets too busy on Valentine's day.

But on Valentine's day I'm going to a baby market with a friend in the morning then I'm hopping me and my partner will spend the rest of the day watching the supernatral box set I got him 😄

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Me and my partner are gonna go out for dinner tomorrow because it gets too busy on Valentine's day.

But on Valentine's day I'm going to a baby market with a friend in the morning then I'm hopping me and my partner will spend the rest of the day watching the supernatral box set I got him 😄

I'm watching Supernatural right now!!!

Friend request pending ^

Gonna cook for the OH in the evening but for the rest of the day we are gonna be tucked up in bed having a lot of fun ;). There will be a 2 hour window to watch the 6 nations game between england and italy! My V Day present haha!

I've only watched a few of them FrozenAngel hun, and I really like them but didn't know what was going on 100% lol. So now I can watch it right from the beginning :)

OH is away so it's just me, the cats, chinese take away and a bunch of Meryl Streep movies.

Even my father has a date.

My bfs bday today so ill b seeing him sat to give him his presents and juat chill out together probs

Nothing, we made a pack not to celebrate it plus FSOG on the 13th, 1 year anniversary on the 15th and our friends birthday on the 14th, busy weekend as it is! (And hopefully going to vintage fair on 14th) x

The 13th we're going out for lunch at a decent restaurant (to avoid crowds). On the actual 14th, husband has a gaming thing most of the day, but I'm gonna bake some red velvet cupcakes for when he gets home. Then the main event will be the 15th, when we're going to spend pretty much all day in bed trying out the new toys we got each other. (I mean, we spend almost every Sunday in bed but this week new toys and lingerie will be added to the mix.)

The last (and first) time I did something related to the Valentine's Day was twenty years ago when our primary school teacher suggested we make cards for our classmates (and also for our mums because, she said, mums love us as well). Seeing this is my only "experience" with Valentine's, I admit I feel kind of sad when I see all those ads and articles mentioning various suggestions for the day. *sighs*

The only time my OH and actually celebrated Valentine's Day by doing something out of the ordinary was going to an industrial metal concert. The singer of the band dedicated a song to all the ladies in the arena. It was titled "Bitch". Best Valentine's day ever.

Got some new toys coming. Pinwheel / candles etc trick the kids to go bed early by changing the clock. By 9pm getting down with OH enjoying each other and encoraging his dom side. Xx

Glad to hear your will all be having fun

Well I have my boys this weekend.... So no naughtymum naughtiness😢
Mind ..I have to net a keeper to do something on valentines😉😅

@NM whyy not the man coming to fix the boiler/plumbing?