Vanilla perfume?

This is really random but there's a perfume that smells really really nice and I often smell it on so many people in passing but have no idea what it is but it seems popular lol

I think it has quitea vanilla smell to it, so, anyone know of any vanilla smelling perfume I can go scope out haha?

Im going to ask the next person I can what it is!

If it's something very sweet smelling chances are it's a celebrity one. Britney and Katy Perry have super sweet vanilla scents. Maybe head to Boots or Superdrug to give them a sniff.

My first thought was a Britney one but I couldn't find one like it

Unfortunately here we don't have any perfume shops 🙈 but I will be visiting parents soon so will head into town there

The body shop used to have a vanilla perfume too.

lovelylumps wrote:

My first thought was a Britney one but I couldn't find one like it

Unfortunately here we don't have any perfume shops 🙈 but I will be visiting parents soon so will head into town there

Just ask in Boots they should know their range?

Secret Fantasy (Avon) - smells just like that. I've actually stopped and asked someone because it was just lovely without being overpowering or just too "sweet". If you go to Avon webpage you can get samples and they are not expensive. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Could it be one of the Thierry Mugger ones? They can smell very sweet and the notes you pick up on change depending who is wearing it.

Black opium and Lady Million both use vanilla Base notes and are incredibly popular. Maybe start there?
If you have a local The Perfume Shop they do special training courses to identify fragrance families etc so they'll know how to help you x

I used to own britany (i think it was called fantasy) in a pink round bottle that my now husband used to love because it was smelt like vinilla. I havent seen it for a few years because it was one of the older ones

Haha, my first thought was Britney Spears Fantasy also. I love that one! 

I too was going to suggest Avon

Just an FYI: Avon test on animals. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

So do Revlon, the parent company of Britney's perfume.

Avon test in China, not in the U.K.

Avon and Revlon: suprised I didn't know that!?![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Jezebella wrote:

Oooh thank you! I didn't know Revlon parented that perfume! 

Amethyst2 wrote:

Avon test in China, not in the U.K.

I see this as one and the same. If a company tests, they test. I don't care where it is in the world. I don't want to give my money to anyone who does something so cruel. 

Everyone has their own feelings on this, I just figured it's best for people to know so they can make their own decision with all the info. 

I wasn't aware of this - thanks Jess x

Jezebella wrote:

Oooh thank you! I didn't know Revlon parented that perfume!

It was originally Elizabeth Arden but they got brought by Revlon in 2016. It seems company's are often changing hands. I still remember how sad I was when l'oreal brought the body shop, complete contradiction in ethics.

I thought it might be Zoella? But then, I do spend a lot of time in Brighton where she has a huge fan base (I'm not sure how common the scent is elsewhere).