Very Annoyed!!!!!

So a few hours ago I ordered the vibrating anal wand from here.
I paid full price for it at £16.99.
And then...

It comes on deal at £10 in the bank holiday blowout!
Just my flippin' luck! :(

boy245 wrote:

And then...

cancel the order and re-make it?

WeeSteve wrote:

boy245 wrote:

And then...

This ^^^^ or use live chat tomorrow and see if they will match the price for you, has to be worth asking :)

Don't ask don't get. LH are normally pretty damn good. Just point out that the price went down and I'm sure they'll refund the difference

It already been despatchrd but ill have a word with LH. Thanks for the help guys.

If it's been despatched and you think it's worth it, return one and order another... hence why it's often worth asking Lh to avoid all that faff for them...

im going to be devils advocate here im afraid an just say ... sh*t happens . sometimes things are on offer , and within minutes / hours that offer expires .. some things are full price & withink minutes / hours they'll be popped on an offer . its just bad luck .. wether they do or dont refund the difference i wouldnt say they should feel in any way obliged to , as its just a case of bad timing :/

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

boy245 wrote:

And then...

This ^^^^ or use live chat tomorrow and see if they will match the price for you, has to be worth asking :)

live chat seems to have vanished for me? i tried using it earlyer on for somthing and after i clicked on the link its disappeard! :|

Yeh what happens is it is only their during opening hours and when it gets really busy they turn it off.
Hope that helps! :)

Hey boy245

Sorry you missed out on the offer this time!

Sadly I can't help directly with this, however (as everyone else has kindly advised) it would certainly be worth having a chat with our Customer Care team.

If you can't get through on Live Chat, give us a call or send us an email. We'll get back to you as soon as we can :)

Good luck, and either way, I hope you like your new toy :)

Thanks Jess I have sent an email and am waiting for a reply. In sure it will be great thanks for helping !

Sorry this happens, but it can happen the other way too, look at my latest posts.

Is there any way that Lovehoney can let us know about up and coming offers either a day or a week in advance? This might help people to decice when to make their purchases if they know there's an offer coming up and allow for customers to budget for it.
Also for people who might not have been thinking about buying anything if they see that an offer is coming up on something they might be persuaded place an order that they weren't considering before.
Just a suggestion LH. :)

its just a massive case of 's*it happens ' is all . nobody would get criss at tescos if their dvd player was 26 quid one day an they bought it an a day later it was on offer .. its just the way things rock out

also i dont think the business would do swimmingly if their policy was '' hey folks - dont buy this product ever at full price as in 37 days its dotd''

rubysoho wrote:

also i dont think the business would do swimmingly if their policy was '' hey folks - dont buy this product ever at full price as in 37 days its dotd''

Lol Ruby I am falling off my chair this made me laugh so bad! Sorry I am a bit lairy today lol

Wouldn't it be possible for LH to have there own thread for DOTD and where emails get sent out saying 25% off this weekend when you spend £50,they could post this as well .

Even if they only post what's tomorrows deal will be, I'm sure it will cause a bit of buzz and possibly generate more sales.

They do often send out emails advertising deals if you subscribe to them.

With posting the next days DOTD i think there will still be the problem of people missing the offers, its always going to affect someone i don't think it can be helped :)

well after thinking about it all i lost out on was 3.99 which isnt too bad because i had taken advatntage on the 25% off on the other things in my basket.

Im not bothered anymore because when i turns up tomorrow it will seem like a bargain either way.

Thanks lovehoney you are such a great company and always try to help your customers! :)

I am subscribed to the email and litterly like and hour after ordering i got the email saying about the deal. haha.

Thanks for all your help guys!