Very quiet vibrator?

I need a vibrator that is discreet and ACTUALLY IS DISCREET. I've had several claim to be that way and it's never true haha.

I know my hearing gets extra clear when I am masturbating but I know they're generally not as quiet as they make out to be.

However I'm not exactly rolling in the dough either. I need one that is cheap as well. I'm sure it goes without saying I'd like it to be powerful too.

Does anyone have recommendations? ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I have the Lelo Mia, it's £45, but with todays 25% off email, it will cost just under £34.

I am happy to use it when my daughter is in the house, that's how quiet it is :)

Are you looking for an internal vibe or a bullet vibe? x

Delilah - Ahh I've heard a lot about Lelo products. Sadly that sale ends maybe 2 hours before I get paid haha. Thank you though I'll look into them when I can afford it and there's maybe another sale on :p.

Frozen - something like a bullet more but i'm open to any suggestion. x

With bullets I've found a lot of them to be quite loud. The Lelo is the quietist in terms of what I have, but I don't think it's overly powerful.

A lot of reviews mention that the LH one that C&E posted it quiet but I've not used this so I can't recommend it.

In terms of the sale ending before payday if you use Palpal to pay for the items you could use their pay after delivery service, that way you still get the sale price and you get the item you want. x

frozen - yeah I have noticed that I mainly have had bullets. This is the problem. A lot of things claim to be discreet but I really need opinions of people rather than product claims!

I've sadly used up all my PAD purchases it seems so I'm a bit screwed :( Thank you though for suggesting it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22185 I found this to be reasonably quiet, but that may be because I'm used to hearing the LH wand!

Cheap&Easy - Thank you I'll read both, currently just a smidge out of my price range currently though. :( Call me extra cheap haha.

Purring - I never noticed that before and I know that brand is quite popular, just the right price too! I'll give that a whirl. Thank you :)

Hello,

I find Lelo toys very quiet, but not all will suit all people. Depending on whether you want bullet or internal toy, I could recommend Mia, Mona, or if you prefer slightly less strong vibrations, then Gigi.

Siri is also good and quiet.

scorebitch wrote:

Cheap&Easy - Thank you I'll read both, currently just a smidge out of my price range currently though. :( Call me extra cheap haha.

Purring - I never noticed that before and I know that brand is quite popular, just the right price too! I'll give that a whirl. Thank you :)

you're welcome. Remember that if its too loud for you, you can return to Lovehoney.