VERY realistic dildo sought.

I am seeking a "as realistic as possible" dildo, preferably harness compatible, and would welcome some advice re my hunt for one that's "just right" - right size and texture.

Firstly I purchased my wife the Goliath - a high quality offering by Tantus about the same size as I am when erect. Despite claims that the silicon material it's made out of is flexible, she found it hard and uncompromising and after just few uses it's been consigned to the bottom of the toy box.

I then acquired a lifelike rubber penis with testicles which is definitely softer and more pliable than the Goliath, but she still says that it's too hard and causes some discomfort on insertion. Her actual description is that this one also forces her open rather than "giving" slightly like my cock does when it's slowly eased into her.

I've been looking at getting another and have been looking
at products made of UR3 and Cyberskin. Bearing in mind that one of these is likely to set me back another £50.00 or so, I don't want to order one only to find there's no real difference from what we already have. Any comments from those who have used a Cyberskin/UR3 dildo, and can
offer a comparison against silicon/rubber/jelly, would be a great help.

We've a harness that uses "O" rings, and have also picked up a vac-u-loc mounting that can be fitted to it. I've noticed that Doc J makes a 6" and 8" vac-u-lock UR3 dildo -does anyone have experience of it ?

Many thanks in advance

Flameuser.

I have used the 8 Inch vac u lock realistic Dildo, Bought from www.1-4-me.co.uk. This is very realistic in its feel shape etc.

*cough* SPAM *cough*

I have a strap on made by Aries Ram which is made from Cyberskin and I can recommend it highly - no unpleasant chemical odour and it has a very different feel from silicone (warmer to the touch and much more flesh like. Not as hard as a real erect cock, but very nice to play with. It tastes okay too. Some of the Aries Ram stuff is pretty bad for chemicals, but this is great. I think they market them as a "Real Deal" strap on. Unlike the previous person here I'm not trying to sell them to you on my web site either!

i am not trying to sell i have bought frm the mentioned company

i am not trying to sell i have bought frm the mentioned company

Looking at the ads the penis/testes combo I referred to in my original posting seems to be the non-vibrating version of the Aries Ram. It is definitely made of rubber though.

HAPPY CAMPER THAT VIBRATOR WITH THE FORESKIN YOU WANTED IS IN STOCK IVE JUST ORDERED ONE THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW

I've bitten the bullet and ordered Doc J's 7" UR3 Blush dildo (regrettably not from LH as they don't seem to stock it). It came in at £15.00 with the postage, so not a fortune it it turns out to be a lemon.

If anyone's interested, I'll post a review of it here at some stage - and whether the material/texture is all it's claimed to be.

Flameuser

Hi Flame user! I'd be interested to know what you make of the Blush. For me the UR3s are pretty good - they feel warmer to the touch than a lot of the other realistics on the market. The Vixen realsitics are pretty special though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/vixen/ - expensive, but they are hand made - you getwhat you pay for!

The Prof

The Blush I ordered from Carnel Desires arrived this morning by recorded delivery post - now that's what I call service.

I've sweet-talked Mrs Flameuser into doing a blindfolded touch test at some stage. The lineup will be the Tantus Goliath, the rubber penis/testes combo, the Blush and yours truly - I'm being released from the chastity cage I normally wear for the exercise. Should be a giggle at the very least.

I'll post something further about the Blush in due course.

Flameuser.

Christmas day was quite a happy affair in the Flameuser household as, having packed the kids off to friends for a couple of hours, Mrs F and I were left with some precious time to ourselves. We decided to take the opportunity to do the blindfolded touch test mentioned earlier.

I didn't get to take part in the lineup as planned as, according to my wife, since being locked up five or six days before I had been a far more attentive and loving a husband and so I could "forget any hopes I might have had about it (the cage) coming off this side of the New Year". Oh well? Of the three dildos in the test, the Blush won hands down for lifelike shape, softness of touch and ease of entry.

As it got the thumbs up, here's a fuller review:

The 7" UR3 Blush Harness Compatible Dildo.

Firstly, it's big. And soft. Very soft. So soft in fact that I'm sure even the most relaxed of ladies wouldn't find it a problem to keep it at bay. Certainly no good for anal play. But all was not lost. I inserted a spine into it (important - see safety note below*) and we were left with a rigid, erect but very soft, lifelike shaped phalus which, with a little KY, slid effortlessly into Mrs F. I was told there was no discomfort on entry and it felt filling but pliable. It fitted into the strap-on harness we have easily (using a 2" "O" ring), and when it was strapped in place on me I provided Mrs F with several minutes of deep, "don't spare the horses" penetration which she said resulted in no discomfort of any sort whatsoever. A big change from earlier experiences. "You can definitely keep that one. The others can go in the bin".

So the Blush got the thumbs up, and will now regularly be a part of our love-making. I plan to buy a spare as I think this one will get far more use than the others and I'm afraid that when it comes to replacing it they won't be available any more.

We recommend it for those seeking something filling but at the same time soft and pliable. Best used with a condom (UR3 is a porous material) to keep it in tip top condition.

I trust this is helpful to anyone looking for the ultimate in a realistic dildo (although I appreciate that everyone has differing tastes). We're not looking for anything else now.

Flameuser.

*Safety note - Whenever inserting a spine into a soft dildo, always ensure it runs straight up the middle of the shaft (this took me three attempts) although I appreciate this can be difficult if the material is not translucent. Also, measure it so that there is at least a 30mm gap from the end of the spine to the top of the dildo - this is important so that should the dildo bend in use (jelly dildos do this easily) the end of the spine will not protrude or penetrate through the side of the shaft. I used a translucent, 4mm dia, plastic kniting needle cut to length with the sharp point and cut off edges filed smooth. Worked a treat.

Apologies for resurecting an old thread.

In my previous postings I referred to covering the UR3 Blush with a condom to keep it in tip top condition. Having done this now several times, each time we find that the condom disintigrates after just a few minutes in place. We don't do it anymore as I don't want to have to take my good lady to A&E for an intimate examination where a piece of the condom's rubber goes missing !

At first I thought it was a reaction between the UR3 material, KY, and the rubber/lubricant of the sheath. But we've tried using a condom without any KY with the same results - so it's something to do with the UR3 material reacting with the condom.

We've also found that the UR3 material "melts" easily, ie it's developed a few blisters from just sitting in the toy bag (presumably resting on something harder).

Has anyone else had the same experience with UR3 toys, and is the fact that the material reacts like it does a health risk. Any chemical engineers present ?

Ta in advance for any advice.

Flameuser.

No need to apologise Flameuser - mind boggles- weren't ever in Her Majesty's Forces were we !!! Not my area of expertise sadly, but will read avidly any replies. Good luck.
Tallboy