Just curious, if anyone as noticed that taking Viagra increases size of the penis (either theirs or someone elses) when taken due to the improved ornincreased blood flow?
Never taken it but was just curious if that was a thing or not!
Just curious, if anyone as noticed that taking Viagra increases size of the penis (either theirs or someone elses) when taken due to the improved ornincreased blood flow?
Never taken it but was just curious if that was a thing or not!
I’m not on Viagra, but do take a daily Talafil in a low dose. I can say i’ve noticed that I seem larger. However I honestly just think that its because bloodflow in increased…and so it is less “flacid” in its normal state. In cases of extreme cold etc - it’s still as small as it would be normally.
I think if you’re on an “on-demand” ED pill - used in the moment, I doubt it would make a difference - but if like me, you’re on a constant dose it might.
Hubby is on a daily does due to ed and no it has not increased his size when erect. It looks slightly bigger when flaccid though.
I take Viagra to help with erections, and can say I don’t notice any difference in size but the firmness is better. I don’t suffer with ED per se, but will experience a softening at times during sex. Having the pill keeps me in the game longer.
Thanks, I occasionally suffer the same (usually when using endurance type condoms as sensitivity goes) so thats interesting to hear.
Is that 25 or 50mg if you don’t mind me asking?
No. I’ve only taken it 4 times but it doesn’t work in a way that would increase size. Its only ever going to keep you within your own physical limits, not like traction or a pump that artificially add tension/pressure. It does however help you to get good strong erections, once you become horny enough.
I take 50 mg, but have had success with half a dose, 25 mg. I think the max dose is 100. I can’t imaging needing that much. One side effect is a headache afterwards.
There is some chance it could increase size and girth if there’s plenty of blood flowing to it making it expand in size! But it wouldn’t be a permanent increase.
I’ve never used it so I may not speak to this directly.
I will talk about a related issue to this.
Erection strength, how hard/firm a man is when erect fluctuates.
Many things may affect erection strength, quality of firmness.
Stress, fatigue, hydration levels, being a little under the weather etc.
Not sleeping well or eating well.
Men may have a “meh” erection and they may have one where they are super hard and as large as they may be for their size.
Arousal factors into this too. Natural chemistry plays a massive role. Being highly attracted to a specific woman triggers a stronger release of dopamine and testosterone, leading to quicker and harder erections.
Not having any experience with using Viagra, I may not speak for how it would intersect with some of the things above.
Maybe when a man uses a Viagra but he’s feeling better, not stressed or fatigued, his erection will be firmer and he and his partner may attribute that to the Viagra when it was really attributable to his stress levels being better, due to him not being so fatigued right then etc.
My larger point is that there are many things that factor into erection quality, hardness and firmness and I’m not sure we may attribute a more firm erection to just one thing.
But I’m certainly not a doctor…
I would always take 25mg for fun on a dirty night away and drinking and it lasts 24hrs or so.
For me it does get me larger but more volume with a tiny bit more length.
I have noticed the older I have gotten my errection is not what is was when I was young and dumb. But 25mg brings me back to them days.
50mg and my veins are popping. Once you try it, it’s hard not to do it again as results are good. I might use it 6 times a year, sometimes multiple days within them 6 if abroad.
I too take Tadalafil and have noticed a similar effect.
There’s no doubt, in some instances, when you’re well rested and especially horny, the quality of your erection can be much firmer. The first time I took Viagra I couldn’t believe how firm I got. It was like when I was 20 years old again, so rigid it hurt. As I get older, the effects are still very good, and my erection quality will vary, but mostly it still is great.
Cheers all, kinda what I expected. I did look at getting 50mg as most places recommend that to start but perhaps 25mg is better as a first go one weekend.
I was curious as definitely I can see a variance of around 1/2 inch depending on arousal and wondered how it might affect size with improved blood flow.
25 is a good starting point. I think unless you have serious ed problems that dose will work for you.
Shame it needs prescription though compared to Connect which doesn’t. Might make ordering more fun…
I’ve only tried viagra a couple times and when I have its seems to make it look alot bigger and feel alot harder
I wonder if it makes a difference if you’re a grower vs a shower? I’m more of a shower , but it does make a difference with me , just not drastic.
Hmm interesting, I’m a shower too so that could be interesting if I do try it.
When I’ve used viagra, it definitely makes me rock hard for longer periods and has a residual effect on me for up to 12 hours after. Not sure about any size difference as I’ve never measured myself while on a viagra.
I’ve read or seen a while back that if you use cialis when pumping / tractioning you can get better ‘results’ due to the increased blood flow.