Vibe patterns

Do they really make a big difference to a bullet/vibrator?

I'm just wondering as I have a problem with over-stimulation that if it happens at the wrong time, completely deflates my orgasm.

I have the LH Basics love egg that has a dial I can easily control and wish more bullets/vibrators had this kind of control. Pressing to take it down a notch or two is a bit distracting. I wondered if built-in patterns are better.

My oh isn't keen on the pattern vibrations. She would rather just continuous with different strength settings. Patterns never get used in our house 😉

I'm not really a fan of patterns myself. I like to be able to control the vibration levels too. Do you have a wand, as they have scroll wheels to control the power rather than buttons? xx

Ooops double post - lol

I tend to be a solid vibrations girl... starting on the lower setting and then working my way up to a higher setting. Sometimes when I push the button too many times I get frustrated and loose my mojo on a pattern. I would actually love it if I could buy a Happy Rabbit without the patterns TBH.

We never use the patterns either. The scroll wheel is perfect so you can go down as well as up. On the push button toys if you get into the patterns by mistake you then need to scroll through about 10 to get back to business!

I rather like the options of patterns. Pulsating, on-off or weak-strong patterns feel much stronger to me than constant speed. The LH bedtime 10 function controllers have at least two patterns that I prefer over constant vibration. It's just a pain to get to them with the single button. Though it's at least comfortable with the wired controller in my hand...

That said, I also very much like scroll wheels for speed adjustment, nothing is easier.

Second place goes to up and down buttons - like the Tracy Cox Supersex controllers. My least favourite version is one button, cycle through settings - I'd be even happier with my Happy Rabbit if there was a possibility to reduce the speed or go back to a pattern.

I love patterns and it seems I'm the only one here that does.

Right it's not a bullet vibe, but have you looked at the swan wand? It works really well on the clit. It has 3 constant speeds and they can be made more intense by pressing and holding the button. I love it and you can use it internally too, so double the bonus of the toy. It's expensive but well worth it.

I'm not into patterns either, I just use the strength settings. I find different patterns tend to be a distraction and accidently going on to a pattern close to orgasm can really ruin it for me !

Fun Louise wrote:

I love patterns and it seems I'm the only one here that does.

You're not alone! I think they're a nice option to have and a great way to mix things up, should you fancy something different.

I like patterns sometimes especially on escalation or long pulses they're not long enough though on some of my toys only a pattern will get me off i do think patterns are a welcome relief when you get too used to a constant speed and stop noticing it

I like the roller coaster type patterns but I find most other patterns to be buzzy which is what I don't like so much! If they were rumbly I'd probably be more inclined to use patterns

I love patterns as a build up but prefer constant speeds to get me over the finish line, as it seems the pattern pauses/decreases speed at exactly the wrong moment!

Thank you, All.

I guess the only way to really find out is to try myself ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)