Vibe suggestions!

Right my lovehoney-ers, I need some suggestions for a new vibe.

My trusty tongue flicker died a while back (It was like my 2nd or 3rd one). In replacement, I resorted to the rabbit wand I’ve had in my collection since it was received as a tester and its my solid go to every day vibe now. However, I would like another one. I just want a clit vibe, not a combo internal/g spot one.

Things to note before you suggest anything:

The red tongue flicker is a no go. It’s too small and not powerful enough
The vibe must be of a decent size and weight. Bullets I use for travelling, but not for a vibe I want as my go-to one everyday one
Budget has to be under £100
Rumbly vibes are essential and preferred over buzzy ones
Standard wands are also out. The kinda pointy ends are better for orgasm, rather than rounded heads
I have plenty of ‘classic’ shape vibes, so not wanting those

I know my stipulations are never ending, but if anyone has a curveball they can suggest, hit me up! :blush:

Have you considered a zumio? ians comparison review here
people also say the fun factory volta is very good

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl I had been eyeing up the volta, just didn’t know if it would be too small. I like something kinda big to hold on to :joy: I’ll crack out the measuring tape in a bit

2nd vote for the Volta. The vibrations are rumbly, the tips are tapered and you can even use a ridge further down if you want just the vibration with no flicker but still targeted (Although if you wanted bro’s stimulation at some point, the back of the toy works well for that too).

I’m struggling to find a tape measurement to give a proper measurement but looking at Lovehoney’s measurements, I’d say the handle is somewhere around 4 inches in circumference, maybe a little less (it’s not a consistent size/shape). It has a good weight to it too. It is definitely a substantial feeling toy to the point that, if you didn’t know how it worked, it could easily be mistaken for an internal toy.

It’s slightly annoying to clean, as you do need to make sure you get between the tongues, but it is fully waterproof so. It is also worth using lube with this toy, even if you don’t normally for clitoral toys.

The Zumio’s are great toys for targeted stimulation, however they are quite light weight and are designed to be held like a pen so I’m not sure how you’d feel about that.

Otherwise, it depends what you are looking for in terms of stimulation. The Lelo Ora, the Squeel 2 and some of the Lora diCarlo toys are a little more substantial to hold (although some may be on the small side) and give targeted stimulation by a moving part, but they may not be the type of toy you are looking for.

I couldnt get on with the ora 3. The moving nub did nothing for me but the vibrations are nice and rumbly. Mostly it was the noise though, it was seriously distracting kind of hampster wheel sound.

Everyone is different. It works for me but then I like movement and the Ora targets my anatomy right. As for the noise, yeah it isn’t the sound you expect a sex toy to make. It isn’t much different from other toys with moving balls or the come hither/wave motion toys but if something about a toy is distracting then it’s going to be hard to enjoy it.

Agreed, i just couldnt relax when i was using it, kind of killed it for me. Glad you got on with it as i like the concept alot, sadly just want one that worked for me

How does your dearly departed tongue compare to the red hot one? I love the red hot one but always looking for more power!

Following this thread with interest as she’s never tried any tongue like toys. I assume that external bunny ear toys or womaniser toys aren’t an option?

@Brian_Lisa I have every different type of womaniser like toy known :joy: Original, melt, silencer, travel one, duo. I like them, but I’m after a vibe on this occasion!

The wand that I’m using currently has the bunny ears and it’s good.

@Wheelie I preferred that black toy one as the tongue was more ‘solid’ than the red one. @Calie see the volta, are those tongue bits quite flexible? I think that was another issue with the red tongue as it was too soft and flexi

Yeah the tongues bits on the Volta are really flexible. Although I’m also wondering whether size and thickness of the tongue could be a factor too? Although that doesn’t necessarily mean the Volta will work for you.

Hmm. Potentially might run into issues there. That black tongue is very rigid and pretty thick.

My rabbit wand ran outta charge last night, so resorted to the plug in wand and was pleasantly surprised. Maybe I’ll look at them too as an option.

2 Likes