Vibrating Clit Clamp?

Hi folks, my ldr boyfriend and I were hoping for a little help, he gave me a challenge and me being me, I don't back down, so now I need to find a good POWERFUL but discreet clip clamp to be able to wear and still feel while I wear panties and jeans.

Any suggestions would be great thank you!

I didnt know you could get a vibrating clit clamp? Although i might be wrong x

Would a vibrating nipple clamp of some kind do the same job ?

Same here Missbrowneyes,
have never seen a vibrating clit clamp anywhere, I'm not sure they exist! Don't quote me on that!
I just ordered the LH clit clamp to go with my Nipple clamps, as they are so pretty, cute, extremely kinky & have the desired effect......

What more could a lass ask for :)

Never heard of it . This sounds interesting!

haha MrsH i second that!! would love to try that out if there was such thing out there somewhere

Googled it ... Cant find none :(

Would a vibrating nipple clamp not work, just a thought

myghost wrote:

Would a vibrating nipple clamp not work, just a thought

+1

I don't see why not? Pretty much the same design right? x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I don't see why not? Pretty much the same design right? x

Yeah pretty much. Not much difference between them. I've used nipple clamps on my clit and vice versa. So I would reckon so? Xx

Gota be easier to use then normal clit clamps . *runs get vibrating nipple clamps on wishlist*

Spoke to livechat and said basicaly should use use something desinged for the clit

What exactly are you wanting to do with it? It's not exactly safe to wear a clamp for more than 15-20 minutes (you are cutting off blood flow after all!) so if you're looking for something to wear out and about under clothing for a longer period a clamp isn't a very good/safe idea.

If it's public vibrations you're looking for, have you considering a panty vibe or love egg?