[Vibrating] cock ring

Our favourite too.

2 Likes

Advantages are itā€™s made to help keep the blood flow erect in the penis for longer and with the added vibrations itā€™ll give you extra stimulation.

Disadvantages are you can still lose erection while wearing one and mustnā€™t have a cock ring on for too long a time as itā€™ll cut circulation off

2 Likes

My husband almost always wears a cock ring when we have sex, but weā€™ve only tried out one vibrating cock ring, and I didnā€™t like it, so he uses it during solo playā€¦ Iā€™d like to try out a different one, but then I donā€™t really want to spend on another one if I might still not enjoy it :expressionless:

2 Likes

My OH wasnā€™t keen on one like that either (vibe was just a bit too strong). If a more subtle one is what you are after then I would highly recommend trying this one. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/tracey-cox-supersex-rechargeable-vibrating-love-ring/a31172g53326.html

3 Likes

Has anyone tried this ring?

Just wondering how it compares to our existing one see previous post.

Looks like it may increase clit contact which must be usefulā€¦

2 Likes

Im gonna be honest, thereā€™s a budget price there, but, imo, its a terrible design.

A cable attached to a cock ring? Youā€™re going to thrust at some point, that cable isnā€™t gonna work well then.
For vibrating cock rings, Iā€™d highly recommend rechargeable design, like the desire or tenga one on sale at Lovehoney.

3 Likes

Mind you, it seems to have good reviewsā€¦ personally, Iā€™d spend twice that amount for a cable less model.

Also, my wife has had fantastic orgasms from both desire or tenga cock rings.

2 Likes

I had that in my saved items for a while because the reviews were that good, in spite of the design and material. I donā€™t like the jelly texture and being honest, cock rings just donā€™t do it for us, so it got booted out.

The reviews are really good but they could be from people whoā€™re new to sex toys. Depending on how adventurous you are with toys could depend on whether you would enjoy it. Itā€™s cheap enough to give it a go though.

2 Likes

Was my first time as well. So I bought the lovehoney get hard extra thick set. Iā€™m average size and didnā€™t know what size I would like or need. They are good, but not overally stretchy and I donā€™t use the largest one. However I would recommend these or some other set (vs a single unit) so u have options to experiment with.

2 Likes

I can recommend this one. I was really bothered by previous ones but this one seems to work for both myself and my partner.

2 Likes

I like those.

I usually wear the big one around cock and balls, and the smaller one, or anoher small ring from another set, around my cock only.

The round design means theyā€™re easy to grab for removal.

1 Like