[Vibrating] cock ring

I never tried using a cock ring.
What are the advantages of a cock ring? Vibrating cock ring? Will it keep me erect for a long time?

5 Likes

Gets you a bit harder. And the vibrations are good for you and the oh

5 Likes

Talking from a woman’s point of view , it’s throughly enjoyable

7 Likes

@Happilymarriedman84 @Gingerninja thanks for your quick response.
This family is simply amazing.
Next question, which ones would you advise to try?

2 Likes

Helps you maintain an erection for longer. OH says that it feels harder as well and more enjoyable for her.

4 Likes

I bought the lasso because we tried the regular O ring and he found it uncomfortable. Still haven’t tested it out but hoping next week. The lasso is adjustable to figure out dimensions :blush:

4 Likes

So which one would you suggest for me?

2 Likes

I love the Tenga SVR cock ring, as a male it doesnt do much for me, but it does a lot to my wife, and that does a lot to me!!!

The only hands free orgasms she’s ever had!

The beauty of the Tenga cock ring is in its length and flatness. Its not obtrusive, and it reaches everywhere it needs.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for your recomendation, however I am looking for something to enhance my presence (erection) at well.
P.S. this one is quite pricey to begin with…

3 Likes

Another vote :ballot_box: for the below :point_down:

Great cock ring / strong vibrations and positions well to hit all the spots.

4 Likes

Try a cheap set and see for yourself. Some people will love them and some will hate them.

3 Likes

I think the vibrations do more for a female partner than for you, at least this is the case for me and my OH. To help maintain your erection and keep you hard for longer it is far more important that you get a cock ring that is the right tightness and material for you.

My OH’s favourite and most used is the Oxballs TRI-SPORT

My favourite for my benefit during sex is the Desire Vibrating Cock Ring

5 Likes

We have this one which is good

But my husbands favourites are non vibrating

And this one he has nicknamed the Liquorice Allsort

2 Likes

Fair enough, the strap is very elastic, wouldnt recommend it for anything else than your fine ladies’ orgasms.

I also have this one, which has a much tighter band and is more akin to a regular cock ring in that sense (and cheaper):

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-vibrating-cock-ring/a33306g59247.html

We used it and had a really good time, but no O for her yet. Need to try it more as mood/tiredness could be a factor there. It hasnt got the same length though, not sure it can reach the best part of her clit yet.

As for myself… i tend to wear my own non vibrating cock ring as a matter of course as i like them. A vibey one can still be added on top as and when the occasion arises.

2 Likes

We went for a cheaper one recently as OH had tried some in the past so wanted to try something a little different so we went with this one just to see what it was like.
It’s excellent so far, he doesn’t have issues with erections but this does make them harder and last even longer, plus a lot of fun for me to grind on or be ground with :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the balls too. You can mix and match and get not just a vibrating cock ring but a vibrating ball sleeve too. Epic when you have the two together

3 Likes

Cock rings if they’re the right tightness can make me feel a bit bigger and harder and last longer. My wife lives me weark g vibrating ones and once it’s been targeting her clir for her orgasms I rotate it around to press into my balls which is intense.

2 Likes

My OH loves me wearing the vibrating cock ring and generally will have two orgasms each time. I like to almost edge my way there and let the vibes take me over which can be intense. Only downside can be that you may feel under pressure when not wearing one to deliver the O on your own where it delivers each time. Enjoy!

4 Likes

We’ve got this one and love it.[https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/tracey-cox-supersex-rechargeable-vibrating-love-ring/a31172g53326.html]

2 Likes