Vibrating Cock Rings what to expect

Hi All.

Myself and my partner have never really used anything together, and we have decided to introduce a few toys.

We were having a talk and we are interested in trying a vibrating cock ring. What advice, experiences do people have? Is there certain positions that enhance its use further?

1 Like

I’m a male and used one. It worked best when I could force my partner to be closer and deeper and apply weight. So for instance she was thoroughly enjoying being on top with me able to pull her in and move her hips around.

The vibrations were nice for me, amazing for her.

You’ll likely want water based lube as well, even to get the toy on yourself.

1 Like

My wife and I have experimented with several and have had mixed results. We managed to find one we like here at LH. We use it frequently and both love it.

Positions where the large textured part stimulate her clit work best for her, but the vibrations are strong enough to feel in other positions. Much to my surprise, the vibrations are quite pleasant for me also.

Hope that helps some!

2 Likes

Hyia @MrCole44 - welcome!

That’s a pretty wide ranging question as there are so many that do different things.

What are you looking for in a cock ring? Are you looking to just add sensations for you OH, yourself or both? Also are you looking for one that will improve your erection?

I’ve over the last 12 months ventured into the world of cock rings, and have a collection now varying from simple “loops”, through to vibrating ones with a bullet on the top (aiming at the clitoris area) through to a app controlled ring that fits over the balls and can provide stimulation to both myself and to the missus (with this one being able to also stimulate the perinium and balls.

I’ve struggled with finding the best one for both of us, and as it happens tend to either fall back to the basic lassoo (for increasing my hardness/girth) or to the expensive app-based one…

I would say is depends a lot on what your OH likes - if they like rabbit type stimalation or a less focussed buzz this can effect what you choose…

The expensive one I have is this… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/we-vibe-verge-app-controlled-rechargeable-vibrating-cock-ring/a37987g70302.html

However I got it on sale…so didn’t pay this much. The app control is pretty ropey - but as a ring it works for me. I can wear it in any of about 4 or 5 ways with vibration targetted as lots of different area.

As for positions - any where you’re going to normally get some “grinding” will obviously be enhanced by the vibraitions. My OH really likes what we call “lazy sundays” which is a basic scissor position - this enables some good grinding and so really gets her off. Also missionary, cowgirl or reverse are all good - obviously you can rotate the ring to ensure the correct spot is being hit!

Hopefully this helps a bit…but basically give it a try…maybe start cheap and move up - it took me trying 2 or 3 before I found one that worked for us!

1 Like

Hiya @MrCole44 :wave: Welcome to the forum

Sorry can’t help you I have bought some but not tried them…yet…:pray:

I have one with rabbit ears and it works well for my wife when she’s in cowgirl position. She doesn’t move up and down in the normal way. She just presses down and grinds against the vibrating ears.

Hi have used these a while together, it was Mrs L in C that first introduced use with a cheap type didn’t last long . Upgraded to a Jejoue and now own 2 lelo tor2.
They are used very frequently and really do add to the experience, get the right position for her and wow !

My wife bought one to get more out of riding me and I have to say she does cum hard with the vibes. They are definitely worth buying just to see your OH cum on top of you

I use these a lot. Lots of different types as people say…

My wife loves me wearing a remote or app controlled one when we are out for dinner or in a swanky bar. The feeling of power she has is almost as good as the sensations it gives me. One of my favourite toys without a shadow of a doubt and highly recommended.

Also enjoy the strength it gives you in the erection when wearing just a normal ring. However, the visual impact on your package is really enjoyable for us both when I wear one that goes behind the balls as well as on the shaft. Gives me greater confidence and she says it make my jeans look “well packed” when wearing out and about…

For us a vibrating cock ring worked well, my wife doesn’t cum as easily from vaginal sex compared to anal sex so a little bit of clitoral stimulation for helps her.
That being said my wifes sister asked her for some advice in trying to revive her and our brother-in-laws dead sexlife, when ever they had sex before she’d never ever orgasmed. My Wife suggested a vibrating cock ring as a way of kinking things up as well as hopefully she’ll get her illusive orgasm. Only problem was he got more out of than planned and it lasted seconds and totally back fired!!
Seems to me they’re probably better for people with an active sexlife and a bit of stamina!! :bikini: X

1 Like

We have found rabbit cock rings to be unusable for ourselves.

The protruding rabbit part means that any thrusting results in ramming some hard silicone into her vulva/clit. If you stay at a distance and don’t move, or perhaps cowgirl, that might work, but otherwise not that great.

I was wondering about that one.
Very similar design to that happy rabbit (in all likelihood the same minus the rabbit).

The rabbit part was a big let down for us, as per post above.

In the end I bought and really like the tenga smart vibe…

Pricey, but it’s like a high quality bullet attached to your penis. Unobtrusive, it invites you to penetrate deep and you can still thrust away… whilst you can feel her grinding at you too!!!
My wife doesn’t usually want to know about sex toys but was very impressed with that one…!!!
Our 1st hands free orgasm for her too.

The length and flatness of it was the big attraction - once positioned right, it reaches far enough to hit her clitoris perfectly, yet so flat it doesn’t interfere with having sex.

A really lovely toy.

The bed ringer I passed as still a bit bulky, and I wasn’t sure it would reach high enough for her. I bet it’s very nicely made, like the happy rabbit cock ring. Very good quality, but the rabbit is bulky and just got in the way very unpleasantly for us.

My OH found that rabbit ears were best for her as she found the bulb/bullet style hurt more than gave pleasure.
I prefer dual rings to seperate my balls and help keep them from riding up.
We both prefer A tight ring, as it makes my erection bigger.
OH prefers to be on top and uses a grinding motion, as when I’m on top the issue she finds is the vibration stops and starts with my Stella performance :grin: and this doesn’t work for her to build up an Orgasm :thinking:.
We sometimes use a dual cockring without a vibration part, just for the added length and girth it gives and use a hand held bullet vibe for the clitoris. Much better results for both of us.

Glad to hear the rabbit cock rings do work for some people in some positions.

You should check out the Tenga Smart Vibe. So slim, it really fits extremely well between us two.

We got our new rabbit cockring at the weekend :heart_eyes::drooling_face::sweat_drops: absolutely love it, it’s got 5 different settings